Ratings for Dr. William H. Truswell

I had blepharoplasty and a fractional laser procedure, and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Truswell is an artist and a perfectionist. The results were not so dramatic as to suggest that I had surgery (nor did I want that) but I have received countless comments on how great my skin looks, and many people are surprised when they learn my age (65). The staff is fabulous, and I always feel like a welcome guest when I come in for any treatment. My procedures were done 2 years ago and I continue to reap the benefits. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Arrogant? Full of himself? Hardly! The nicest man you could hope to meet. And incredibly skillfull. Had a brow and minilift. Fabulous! I would do it again tomorrow, but only with Truswell. He is the best....and won't let you walk away looking like the fool that you may want to look like.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I just had rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Truswell last week. I saw him today to have my splint removed and I am over the moon with my result! I still have to wait out a bit of swelling to see the final result (it can take up to a year for a rhino to fully settle and heal) but even my bruising was minimal. I love what I see so far and it will only improve in time. Had I known the procedure and recovery would be this easy, I would have done it years ago. Dr. Truswell has a great bedside manner and takes the time to answer any and all questions. I always felt at ease and confident in his skill. Take one look at his resume and you will see that he is quite accomplished in his field. His nurses are great as well. Sometimes a little sense of humor is all that's needed to snap you out of your nervousness! An excellent experience all around and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I am not happy with the results of my mini lift. The before and after computer image i was shown was not the result that nowI have. Very misleading. The surgery was supposed to take care of the jowel area which had some sagging. The same saggy jowel area is still there. Except for pain behind my ears it's as if I had no surgery at all. I was hoping to look a few years younger not a few weeks younger. No noticeable difference at all. Not looking to having surgery again or paying again.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I have long wished to see my sagging jaw line disappear. And also the tired look I had. I was fearful of undergoing surgery but also wanted to look better. I highly recommend Dr. Truswell and his staff. He is an extremely talented cosmetic surgeon. His staff was excellent and caring making the surgical experience far easier than I could ever have imagined. I appreciated being in the privacy of his OR rather than in a hospital. I did not have any pain nor did I need any pain medication. Some bruising under my eyes began to clear after the first 48 hours. I was able to be back at work in 10 days. The results are beautiful, natural, no jowels or tired look. I feel good again. I am so very happy and appreciative.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Had Radiesse fillers around my mouth. The result was not as good as I had hoped. The main thing that concerned me was that I paid for a specific amount of filler and since he did not use it all on me, I should have been able to return for the rest without charge. He is a little arrogant as others have said.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

does not have a good eye for aesthetics. I went for consult to 5 diff. people. Mostly all were in agreement on how my procedure should be done. Had i gone with what he suggested i would be devastated!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW......

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I would not recommend Dr Truswell, he messed up my neck and after a redo and two laser treatments it still looks terrible! My neck looked better before the surgery!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

Simply the best, kind and very skilled, no bruising and little discomfort. Staff was excellent too, warm and efficient. People are always telling me I look so good for my age, yet natural and appropriate. I highly recommend this doctor for any cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Had a facelift about 3 years ago. Completely satisfied, and just the other day I was speaking to my hairdresser about letting my hair go gray and her comment was " you have such a young looking face " you should stay with the color you have. I am 57, and before my facelift I had what is called "turkey neck" among other things. I no longer have this, my eyes are open, and my double chin is gone as well. I would recommend Dr. Truswell to anyone, I would trust no other. If I need a re-touch if there is such a thing I would certainly return to this Dr. without a second thought.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. William H. Truswell's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1972)