Ratings for Dr. Maria C. Wilson

Had a one forty five appointment. It is now three fifteen. Still waiting. They couldn't care less.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I never saw her without waiting for two hours. Staff uncaring and rude. Dr. Wilson has an arrogant attitude and was disrespectful toward me.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

She is educated and love to be seen yet always enturenes seem to take the desire to see her.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

staff is terrible...I've seen friendlier staff at Mcdonald's....

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

This Doctor would not take me as a patient because I am a cash patient because my blue cross does not cover my migraines. She did give me one her doctors Dr. Gipson who is just waiting to retire. Has no manners and could care less about your migraines. I stay with hime because I don't know where else to go.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Empathetic, thorough and a problem solver/life saver. Goes ABOVE AND BEYOND. Well worth the wait. I always get a response from a telephone call.....surprising with her schedule. Hope she doesn't quit!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

outstanding and VERY caring MD. Goes above and beyond.Quickly gets to the bottom of the problem and assigns remedy. Can't imagine better.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Late, I felt as if I did not matter, did not receive the help I had waited so long for I hope the other physicians at USF are not like this. I am never going back again. Staff also very unhelpful

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

I found Dr. Wilson to be arrogant as well as her staff. I was very frightened by my test results and no one there seemed to care. Explained I could get answers at my next appointment-6 months later. Uncompassionate, unfeeling, robotic. For all the knowledge she possesses, her personality and bedside manner are severely lacking along with the entire staff at USF Physicians. Because of my experiences, I will never see another doctor at USF Physicians again.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2008

Dr. Wilson is amazing, I entered her headache pain clinic at a 10 and she is always willing to help me and make sure I have my meds and understand what she is doing and if it doesn't help she keeps trying different things. However, she is never on time, I waited 2 hours to see her. I guess you take her approach and don't mind her tardiness.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2007

Dr. Maria C. Wilson's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

GHI