Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Colton

he did more than I asked for, rhinoplasty. Just take out the hump i said. He did that but added cutting out the sides of the nose, the tip is gone, and the strip of skin at the bottom of nose that now hangs low. There is nothing i can do about it now except write this. AWFUL. WHy should I have known to say, now listen Dr. only take out the hump like I want and nothing else, I don't care if YOU don't like the rest of my nose, I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Five years ago Dr. Colton performed a full face lift for me following my significant weight reduction. He was kind, sensitive, and attentive. Today I continue to look much younger than my years. What I enjoy most is that my look is natural. Even close friends that know I had the lift can not see where the incisions were made. I would definitely return to Dr. Colton and I recommend him to anyone interested in improving their appearance.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

I had botox done by Colton. The office is beautiful and that is the only good thing I can say about my experience. He is insensitive and has the personality of a fish. I will never go back there. I would not recommend him to anyone. There are so many other doctors that truly love the profession and he is certainly not one of them. Horrible, horrible, horrible. Shocking really.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Had lift done 10 months ago. Not tight enough, wants to redo the neck and the face. Scared to death since I awoke during the first surgery and he yelled that I was acting like a 2 year old while he was injecting my ears. He said wouldn't be as bad as first time, but hesitant as to whether I should go to another for second opinion or just chance it. He is a good doctor just not bedside manner approved.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

I recently had a neck and lower face lift from Dr. Colton. I had previously seen Dr. Colton 10 years ago when I had my upper and lower lids done and had a mini-lift. I was so pleased with my results ten years ago, that I decided Dr. Colton was the best physician for this procedure. What I like so much was that my results were so natural; yet the results were much better than I expected. I probably would not have had to see the doctor this time, but I had gained and lost a lot of weight in the intervening ten years and my neck suffered from it. Additionally, Dr. Colton's consultation was thorough and all of the staff went out of their way to address any issues that I had. I highly recommend this skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I had Botox with Dr. Colton on March 15th. I'm a dentist and have been practicing for over 20 years with plenty of injections a day given carefully to my patients. Dr. Colton was told by me, my face is sensitive to injections and to go slowly. He basically dumped roughly 12 injections into my face in a matter of a minute, I felt as if he was angry and aggressive. I felt violated and asked him to stop for a moment to catch my breath. After I asked for an ice packet which they said they did not have. The front desk then brought me in a ziplock baggie with ice cubes...all for $750.00. The Botox did not take.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I went to Dr. Colton for Botox 2 times. The first time he was cold and rude, and seemed bothered to answer my questions. Second time, he hurt me with EVERY injection and I've had Botox several times done in Florida, and it NEVER hurt so much! When I asked for more coverage and pd for more, there was NOT better results. When I called, they had NO RECORDS for me to know what areas he injected?? The staff was rude on the phone, hung up on me and could NOT answer my questions?? DO NOT GO TO HIM!!! I almost felt as if because I was questioning him about the last time I was there, and how it seemed like I pd for more, but did not get better results, he purposely hurt me when doing the injections!!!! Seriously don't go to him!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I had a lot of complications after my nose surgery caused by this doctor. Instead of taking responsibility for his errors, he blamed me for the problems. He was so rude and got mad when I wanted these problems fixed. He only cares about the money.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

I am a medical professional. I paid for 1 mL of Restylane and was only injected with 0.4 mL. I'm not sure it was even Restylane. There should have been a sticker on it. I cannot prove it, but I am sure this was a huge scam. I will never return here. I am entitled to my medical records. His charting was horrible. Implants/injectibles should have sticker documentation.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

I had a facelift by Dr. Colton twenty years ago when I was 50, and a mini-lift ten years later. I am 70 now,but you would never know it. It was the best thing I could have done for myself. I had my eyelids lifted as well. I am still working and fit right in with the younger crowd. Because I started at 50 when my neck showed signs of aging but my facial skin was still firm, and then had a touch-up ten years later, my skin has remained smooth with minimal wrinkling. Of course, I don't look like a twenty year old, but looking 50 at my age is not so bad. Dr. Colton is a very caring and excellent surgeon who strives to please his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey J. Colton's Credentials

• University of Michigan (Grad. 1974)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "he did more than I asked for, rhinoplasty. Just take out the hump i said. He did that but added cutting out the sides of the nose, the tip is gone, and the s..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Five years ago Dr. Colton performed a full face lift for me following my significant weight reduction. He was kind, sensitive, and attentive. Today I contin..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had botox done by Colton. The office is beautiful and that is the only good thing I can say about my experience. He is insensitive and has the personality of..."

May 19, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Jeffrey" to "Jeffrey J."

October 20, 2013