Ratings for Dr. Paul Grin

Dr. Grin's warmth and care for me is something unique. After my first appointment, I was so impressed that I shared my positive experience with my family and friends. If you suffer from TMJ and headaches like I did, Dr. Grin is the right clinician for you. Each procedure in his office is conducted using the most modern equipment, experience and personal care. If you want an honest, caring, and humble man to take care of your orofacial pain needs, Dr. Grin is the obvious choice. The two women who work in the front are amazing. They try to find the best time for YOU to come in. The agenda in the office is only about your care and how to make it work for you. Thank you Dr. Grin.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I had only an excellent experience with this Dentist. He was gentle, very informative, and did an excellent job. Took his time, friendly as was his staff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

I lost a tooth because Dr. Grin did not see the decay on X-rays he took. I could even see the decay on those same x-rays, once another, better dentist pointed it out to me -- it was very obvious. Unfortunately, by the time the other dentist saw the X-rays it was too late to save the tooth. I even had a little trouble obtaining Dr. Grin's X-rays for the other dentist to see.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2007