Ratings for Dr. Keven Tagdiri

Over a period of time, a number of my moms complaints were either ignored or were misdiagnosed. Once she was finally diagnosed, she had stage 4 cancer that had metastasized. She only lived 2 months and 4 days from when she was diagnosed. When I questioned the dr. about it, all he could say was...well, in retrospect. I miss my mom terribly! My dad is no longer a patient, he has a new dr. His new dr. has taken him off of a number of the medications he was on, he says he feels better than he ever has. I hope nobody else ever experiences this.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Changed to Dr. Tagdiri after a disastrous several years with Dr. Stephenson. While Dr. Tagdiri at first seemed a little remote, I have come to find him very caring and, most of all professional and thorough, answering all my questions and never belittling my questions and concerns. I totally trust him and an very, very happy I switched to him as my primary care physician. As for his office staff, they are absolutely the best!! So helpful with the dreaded insurance problems, with last minute appointments if needed, and just overall great.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Nice doctor, nice office, definitely recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

You will not find a better doctor or a more caring and wonderful front office staff.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Listens to what I have to say, very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

Dr. Keven Tagdiri's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med