Ratings for Dr. Scott Higham

Dr Higham has been my Dr for many years and he is a wonderful Dr for myself and my husband. He is very caring and listens when you discuss health problems. Takes good care of my family.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Best doctor one could ask for. Helped to save my parent's lives, and has helped me with countless ailments. So caring, compassionate and fantastic. No other doctor like him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr Higham has been my doctor for the last 20 years. I haven't had to see him very often but anytime I have had a medical issue he has nailed it everytime and the treatments have worked very well. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. My friends tell me about their docotrs and how bad they are I have never had an issue in a negtive way with Dr Higham. Truly a very very good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

I have had Dr Higham since he started wonderful doctor. Not on time only because he really listens and give necessary time to his patients.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

He's the best. A great guy. So nice, caring, knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

He is one of the very best! Dr Higham is polite, professional and I don't know what I would do without him taking care of myself and my two beautiful children!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Higham's since I was born 27 years ago... He's always been extremely helpful and interested in my medical questions and personal life. I hope that I remain in the area so that I will continue to see him as I believe he is one of the best available.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

A truly sympathetic, caring human being. It was very difficult for us to leave him and return to Montreal. I doubt we'll ever be able to find anyone like him again.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Our family is always treated with respect and compassion. He listens and never too proud to send our family to a specialist when he cannot help. Never felt like we were wasting his time. We are very lucky to have someone so caring and helpful. Very satisfied with Dr Higham.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

An excellent doctor who really cares about his patients. Friendly,courtious,profesional,he listens to your problems and helps you anyway he can.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007