Ratings for Dr. H. Kit Howard

I have been seeing Dr. Howard for 3 years. He is the best!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

He is a very personable Dr. He takes his time with me at each visit and never makes me feel rushed.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Howard is the best!! He has delivered 3 of my children.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Howard for 23 years. He is a great doctor and understands women and what they are going through in all phases of life. I cannot say enough good things about the practice.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

i've seeing Dr. Howard for over 25 years; would not want to see anyone else. He's knowledgeable, keeps abreast of current meds and issue that women go through. would recommend another dr if he cannot accommodate your current issue. the BEST bedside manner, interested in my concerns. GREAT DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Howard. He was my gyn first and then became my OB last year. He has wonderful bedside manner and really takes the time to listen and thoroughly answer questions / concerns. It's true, the whole operation at Peachtree Women's Clinic is outstanding. My only complaint would be that sometimes the wait is rather long, especially for quick OB check-ups. But all in all, an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. Howard has been my doctor for 4 years. He's caring, understanding, and available for questions. He has performed 3 separate surgeries on me and was very good with my family, as well, keeping them informed the whole way. He is rushed sometimes but his bedside manner is excellent even when he's obviously stressed.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2006

Dr. Howard was always in a rush but when I did have a question he took plenty of time answering it for me.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2005

Dr. Howard is a part of Peachtree Women's Clinic and the entire clinic is wonderful. I had my child through them and could not have been happier. The only downside is you have to pay for parking ($3) but the service is tops!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2005

Dr. H. Kit Howard's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Alpharetta, GA