Ratings for Dr. John P. Fezza

I am happy to say how excited I am with my results. I would highly recommend Dr. Fezza. Thank you to his staff at Center for Sight for being wonderful caregivers.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2019

Very disappointed in my surgery. I still have sagging skin . I did a follow up visit and complained. He said it will get better. Well sorry to say it's not better. I received a bill for $200.00 plus. Going to put my pictures on line for people to see . I am going to file a complaint with the medical. Board.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

Dr Fezza and his staff are quite simply the best. The results were fantastic, the staff friendly and professional, and the facility is world class. Five stars!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Excellent experience, treated professionally, precise and clear explanations.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Dr. fezza and the entire staff of Center for Sight are all and more of what one could possibly expect from their very professional care and expertise. Top notch recommendation from a highly respected internationally known physician added to my confidence level in choosing Dr. Fezza for a rather delicate procedure. He and his wonderful staff did not disappoint. His skills and bedside manner are the best.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Wonderful care. Pleased with all. Informed what to expect. Very thoughtful.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

My experience with Dr. Fezza has been excellent. He used the fraxel laser on my face to enhance the look of my skin and did an awesome job in using the laser. I continue to look forward to the positive changes in my appearance as a result of his using the laser. The knowledge Dr. Fezza has in his field is not only exceptional in itself, but it does carry into the work he accomplishes. His personality reflects a caring and positive attitude. I feel he is right at the top of his field and would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

I cannot recommend this Dr. to anyone. 16 Months after surgery and I'm still in pain. My left eye was tightened too much and I was in extreme pain for months. Dr. Fezza told me it would turn around in a year. I still have pain during the day and at night. Dr. Lenertz said I now have a stigmatism. My eyelid did not close after surgery and is still problematic. I need to wear blinders at night filled with tissues to keep out the air. My eyesight was very good after the cataract surgery and then after the eyelid surgery went down hill. I now have 20-60 in my left eye and 20-30 in my right eye, fortunately. It has not improved. I have gone for another opinion and the Dr. said that I should not have corrective surgery for another yr. Well, it scares me to think I could lose my sight. That paper you sign prior to surgery about losing your sight>>>>>>> it could happen. Be careful what you wish for. Mrs. Susann Berger, North Port, Florida

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I would not recommend this Dr to anyone! The staff was very arrogant, the experience itself was like a disorganized processing center. I came out of surgery in extreme pain... I believe this was due to an hour and a half lapse between the time they numbed the eyelids and did the actual surgery. They did not seem to believe me on this. The nurse actually said that she would have brought her pain pills with her knowing she was having surgery. I have had surgery on other occasions and never suffered pain like the pain from this experience. There was no actual care or concern given to what the outcome may look like. To add insult to injury the shape of my eyes have lost any appeal that was previously existent. This was an all around bad experience.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Not good care or results. Was not informed of risks of simple procedure. Had horrible swelling and bruising with no post-op instructions. Results are not as he described.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. John P. Fezza's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare