Ratings for Dr. Diana A. David

I've been seeing Dr. Davis for several years and she is terrific! She is caring and gentle and my exams are very comfortable. When I have questions she listens and provides great advice. Kathleen her nurse is also great. I will never ever change doctors!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

My mom is a patient of Dr. David's for 15+ years. She loves Dr. David and refused to switch when she moved to IL. I now have to drive her 20 miles to see Dr. David. I cannot believe how wonderful Dr. David is with my mom. She listens, addresses all questions, & spends a lot of time with us. More doctors would serve their patients better if they spent more time with them. I have an excellent Primary Care Physician in IL, but I like Dr. David even better! She puts her patients well being 1st, & does not rush through any of the appointments. We are well prepared for our visits and bring a lot of questions. She patiently and compassionately goes through each concern. I have never met a doctor quite like her and I tell her at every visit. If you are tired of doctors who rush in and rush out, act disinterested, bored, condescending, arrogant, or can't understand a word they say because they talk to fast or use too much medical lingo, you should give Dr. David a try. She is AMAZING!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Rude... made a comment to my child in the waiting area about the wait and was later chastised by the Dr. herself... she stated "my nurse said you had a problem with the wait" which I'd never said a word to about the wait. She told me if I didn't like the wait that there were 2200 other doctors in the area to chose from... wow! Great bedside manner. (And I never said a word to her staff about the wait). Perhaps she and her office staff should spend more time trying to get their patients into their appointments in a timely manner and less listening in on conversations they were not part of. To add to it all, she said all of these rude things to me in front of my children who I had to bring with me. I was absolutely appalled, but also so shocked that I didn't know how to respond. She better believe I will be looking into going to one of those other 2200 Dr.'s in the area to go to!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

I have been seeing Dr David for about 2 years now. She is my first "civilian" doctor after going to the Navy base for most of my life. Last time I went in I brought a notebook to write down all of my lab results and where I should be improving - she even made some notes for me! I suggest going in prepared with questions and concerns written down if need be - I would do this with any doctor. My only complaint is that sometimes it is really hard to get through to reception just to make an appointment. I ended up going to the walk in clinic twice because it either rang and rang or I was put on hold and not picked back up. I understand this is probably because they are short staffed so they should have the nurses help out or have two receptionists.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. David does not seem to care about anyones time but her own! I came in 3/13 for a scheduled appointment and sat for over 45 minutes in waiting area- after asking how much longer they put me in room and I ended up sitting there for another 20 minutes. She then comes rushing in and is clearly not listening to my symptoms. She has done this before but because it was nothing serious I let it go. THIS time it is serious and she AGAIN did not listen. Then she tells me the next step is to schedule an ultrasound yet does not submit the orders! I then have to call several times to get it straightened out! After 10 days still no resolve! Would not recommend her AT ALL!Look for another Doctor

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. David is one of the finest doctors I have found. She is proactive in getting answers for her patients. She doesn't just dismiss symptoms - she actively pursues the cause AND solutions. I suffered from daily headaches and frequent migraines. Dr. David tested for more serious causes, when none were found, we tried the next step - and it worked! She listens intently and her bedside manner is warm and friendly. One of her receptionists is just super-warm and just radiates a caring attitude - I believe her name is Brenda? Whether you are calling to make an appointment, or are present for a visit, Brenda's demeanor makes it wonderful to deal with - you can just sense she cares. Sometimes the wait for a visit is a little lengthy, but with the care and sensitivity Dr. David and her staff provide, that matters minimally to me. I highly recommend Dr. David - a true asset to her profession!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Rudest Dr I have ever met. Does not care about her patience. Let an 81 year old ladies legs come extremly close to being taken off. Did nothing but look at her. Collects the money for sure, but no idea how to care for a person! DO NOT let your parents go to this so called Dr. Cancelled an 81 year old lady with 30 days to find a new dr. Warning... Wished someone had warned me. UNPROFESSIONAL!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Dr. David is a very good doctor. I have been going to her since August 2005. Not only is she knowledgable, but she has a very good bed side manner. I have recommended her to alot of friends and neighbors and they all love her as well! Her staff is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I love Dr. Diana David. (correction: Diana not Diane). She is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She is extremely thorough and takes the time to listen and spend time with her patients. I think she is great. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

when I went with my friend who was seeing Dr. David I could not believe the attitude she had. My friend has a bulging disc in her back and she has a lot of pain. While my friend was giving her the symptoms she had, I said don't forget nausea and dr. david said to me that I shouldn't give her more weird symptoms. She kept telling my friend that she needs to go see a psychiatrist. She even said to my friend when she stated she has heart palpatations that she could go to a cardiologist who would agree with her that my friend needed to see a psychiatrist. I could not believe it. Believe me when I say that if I could have slapped Dr. David across the mouth and get away with it I would have. I intend on mailing a letter to the chief of staff at the hospital about her terrible attitude. I would say enter her office at your own risk!!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008