Ratings for Dr. Mea Chung-Ha

Dr Ha deliveredmy baby for me. Even though I was in labor for more than 24 hours, she did everything so I can have a safe vaginal delivery.She will not do a c section unless absolutely necessary. Very good bedside manner and highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Worst doctor ever. The front desk girl Roselyn is extremely rude, Dr. Ha lead me to believe I had cancer, I spent every dime I had towards the end. Then she told me I was fine and ignored my calls to explain to me why all of a sudden I was okay!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Ha was pleasant, reassuring, and took the time I needed to explain my condition to me.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Excellant Service and knowledge. Was recommened by another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

I had to get a procedure done and Dr. Ha was very comforting and I felt did a great job. Then I found out I was pregnant and I was happy to be able to go through the pregnancy already having established a relationship with her. The delivery was really great and labor was managable. I like that she is informative and very direct. I had a great experience and would refer her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

I was a patient of Dr. Ha when she practiced in Wisconsin, about two and half years ago. At first I found her to be very knowledgeable, but then after the second visit I felt she rushed the office visits and sometimes mixed my case up with other patients cases. She also took too many vacations. Two weeks before my child was scheduled to be born she informed me she was going on vacation, the date that my child was to be born. Granted every doctor needs a vacation, but of the five months I was her patient, she took about 4 vacations, at least two of them had caused me to have a delay in seeing her. Also, there was reason for concern that my child could be born with a defect, and when my husband and I said we wanted my child to be born in a hospital with a NICU, she said that my child was not sick and she would be fine. My child was born with a heart defect that caused her to have surgery when she was 10 days old.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2007