Ratings for Dr. Martha E. Hackett

Dr. Martha is full of energy and Life. She is a gift to her patients and lets them know how important their health is to her. Yet, that is not the full extent of her caring. She takes time to talk to each one of us to find out how our lives are proceeding. Her staff is the same as she is - warm and caring - always ready to help in any way they can, My last visit was for the removal of a lesion. It was done quickly and painlessly while we talked about our lives. Wonderful. The whole experience regenerates me.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Very disappointed with Dr. Hackett. The waiting room is often full of people who have been waiting in excess of 45 minutes. Actual time spent with the doctor is rushed and abrupt. She has several businesses, general medicine, cosmetic, and "wholistic." One could conclude that the emphasis is on bringing in volumes of people and funneling them into the money machine, rather than taking the time to engage, listen, and hear what her patients are telling her.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Everyone is so approachable there. They make you feel like part of a big family. No topic is forbidden and discussions about your health are easy. One of the things I like best is that she gives a lot of practical suggestions about improving health beyond just giving prescriptions. She's been very helpful for me.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

truly cares about her patients. Very quick, but covers everything.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

She has been a very dedicated physician for our family for over 25 years. Her staff sometimes intervenes too much, saying she cannot see a person when they need to be seen, but if you insist, she will always see you. She is very knowledgable and takes time when you need it. In this age of managed care, she does not have 15 minutes to chit chat, but will take whatever a patient needs when they truly need her time.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Great overall experience. Was quick to see me, and although a speedy visit, I felt it was efficient. No need for small talk, just to the point, and got exactly what I wanted out of it. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

She is very smart and eager to help. Sometimes a bit rushed, but always willing to answer questions that are needed. Keeps things short and to the point. Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2008

I switched to another doctor. I saw Dr. Martha Hackett around 5-6 times over the course of three years. Waited over an hour each time. She is very rushed, and does not seem to be very concerned about you. The office staff also is not very friendly or helpful.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

I have always had a very good experience with Dr. Hackett. I have been seeing her for about 8 years. I request early morning appointments because she does have a busy office - always trying to squeeze in emergency appointments. Unfortunately in the winter that leaves you waiting if you have an afternoon appointment. I have never felt rushed by her and she has always been willing to answer all my questions. If I have concerns that she can't fully address, she will refer me to the appropriate specialist. She has always been completely thorough during my visits and even caught a few things I missed - last time she caught a pre-cancerous mole that I wasn't even concerned about. I also find her staff wonderful to work with.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

I have been stuck seeing Dr. Hackett after using other doctors in her practice who have left. For two minutes of her time you wait over an hour! She is always in a rush and really doesn't get to know you! I feel like I have to throw myself in front of the door to keep her from leaving before I ask all my questions. Needless to say I am looking for a new doctor!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2007

Dr. Martha E. Hackett's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mentor, OH