Dr. Howard Bittner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Howard Bittner

Love Dr. Bittner and his team of friendly and caring staff.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

We would highly recommend Dr.Bittner. He and his staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Bittner and his staff were amazing. I was treated with kindness and respect and overall had a positive experience for having a root canal. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

The only thing that could have made my experience better would be if they direct billed the insurance company rather than having to pay the full amount out of pocket and wait for reimbursement. Other than that Dr. Brittner and his staff were great.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I was happy with my experience there. I was a high fear patient and they were helpful and understanding. I liked that they were fast and efficient. Dr bittner was was very good.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Bittner is a rock star and his staff are outstanding! Very professional, great "bedside manner", and a top-flight endodontist. He personally called me the day after my root canal to see how I was doing. (doing well; no side effects whatsoever). Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I received courteous and professional treatment. I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Bittner saw me right away. would highly recommend. JP. B April 2017

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

At age 73, I've long heard how awful are root canals. When my dentist referred me to Dr. Bittner I was skeptical, to say the least. In 2 weeks, I was in his office on a Monday. In my first visit, Dr, Bittner and his Dental Assistant showed me my 360-degree CT scans and explained the proceedure for me patiently and thoroughly; I left with confidence. On the Wednesday, the procedure took 1 hour and was completely pain free; though my infection was extensive. I was shown before and after CT views. I slept and awoke pain free; for the first time in many months. Dr. Bittner phoned mid-morning to ask how I was doing. In sum, Dr. Bittner and his staff were caring , warm and professional. I recommend Dr. Bittner most highly. Jim Wuest March 2017.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have never met a more arrogant dentist in my life. I was dumbfounded. He was rude, condescending, and treated his staff poorly. Not only was I shocked, but was embarrassed for them. I'm confident he is too egocentric to realize this. I would NOT recommend him to ANYONE. Find someone else!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

The last rating concerning the failed pre=approval of my treatment was mine. Since then, I addressed my concern to Dr. Bittner directly. On his first day back to work, he addressed my problem and reimbursed the full amount of my operation, which is more than my actual coverage. That speaks volumes of this practice: not looking for excuses or loopholes. A lot of businesses could learn something from that kind of service and integrity. Mistakes do happen, and this one is a testament to an unblemished reputation.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016