Ratings for Dr. Matthew A. Galumbeck

Highly recommend! Job well done!! Loved the whole experience! Staff and Dr Galumbeck are absolutely wonderful and knowledgable! I’d go back in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Love it! Dr. Galumbeck was very nice and reassuring throughout the entire process. His staff was also amazing! Super friendly and personable! I also saw incredible results after the procedure with minimal scarring that i can't even notice anymore after a year!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr Galumbeck is very professional and always takes his time with me, his client. I've never been or felt rushed by him. He takes his time answering my questions and addressing my concerns. This is the reason why sometimes I have to wait 15 minutes past my appointment time :-)

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I went to Dr. Galumbeck using a referral from a friend. With so many plastic surgeons in the Hampton roads area, I was overwhelmed with who to go with because everyone has their own experiences and opinions. I chose Dr. Galumbeck on a very close friends review and her results. I underwent a breast augmentation performed by Dr. Galumbeck on April 25, 2016. A week later, I couldn't be happier with my results. I came into the office with a pretty set mind on what I didn't want and did want. I explained everything to Dr. Galumbeck at my consultation and we went further into detail during my pre-op appointment. The staff were all extremely friendly and my results are AMAZING at only one week post-op. Dr. Galumbeck definitely takes into consideration what his patients want and fully explained everything to me. During my actual operative appointment the nurse and anesthesiologist were very thorough in explaining how the procedure would go and took great care of me after. My recover has been so fast and by breasts look spectacular. Dr. Galumbeck even had a beautiful flower bouquet sent to my house the day after surgery which happened to be my birthday. The whole experience was pleasant and so professional. I will definitely be recommending Dr. Galumbeck to future friends and family looking for cosmetic plastic surgery. So thrilled!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Galumbeck did a great job with my breast augmentation, I am very happy with my results, I feel like a new person. He spent plenty of time with me and my husband explaining us about the different implants that he offer and sizes, so we decided to go for the new implants approved for the FDA called: "Ideal Implants", he is the only one in hampton roads that offer Ideal implants. Every one in the operating room was very kind and professional, he have a very good equipped operating room, that was one of the reason that help with our desition to choose Dr. Galumbeck. The day of the surgery I called him after hours and he return my call in less than 5 minutes, just to answer my question. I highly recommend Dr. Galumbeck he is the best!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I could not be happier with Dr. Galumbeck. He is very kind and extremely patient, I was so nervous when I went to see him and he just made me feel so comfortable. He told me what he thought we should do, and I consulted with 3 other PS in the area and he made me feel the best. I told him I was very OCD about my scar being symmetrical and he nailed it! I am so happy I chose to go with him! He really cared about the things I cared about and his staff has gone out of their way to make me feel comfortable and cared for. I am followed very closely, everyone is always so kind and as a thank you he gave me a gift certificate to spa phoenix and had flowers sent to my house. I definitely do not feel like a number. I recommend him to everyone! not to mention the laser lipo he does with his tummy tucks yield awesome results and I was up and moving around semi back to normal in a WEEK. my friends were down for 4 weeks who chose traditional lipo and they were also badly bruised. I have had minimal bruising. He offers free consults, there's no reason to not interview him! he's just a good guy in general.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I went to him 10 years ago, and I have lived with this mistake since then. Late week I called his office to say that I had been his patient, and that I felt that he should correct the mess that he had made. I was told by the person that makes appointments that I should come in. I went in and again I said that I didn't feel that I should have to pay to have him correct the pouches that he left me with. He came in and checked me out. It only took a minute are two for him to tell me what he would do, and when I told him that I didn't feel that I should have to pay for corrective surgery, he said that I would have to talk to maureen. I walked in her office and the first thing out of her mouth "It's been a century since your surgery. Would you like a quote. My reply was no, and I walked out of the office. I know I took a long time to decide to have his error corrected, but I realy was afraid to have another surgery. We need to carry this up to Washington. Let's STOP him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I had lower eye surgery with this Dr.......terrible!!!! I had to go back 3 times. Once to get the couple of stitches that were left in. Two other times to have lumps removed and scars reduced. Neither of them were successful. I have scars that run from the corners of my eyes to about 1+ inches out. They look ridiculous. I also have a fold that runs from my eyebrow down to the corner of my eye. I would never ever consider this office for anything EVER!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I HAD BREAST LIFT/AUGMENTATION IN 2010, MY BREASTS ARE NOW UNEVEN. ONE IS HIGHER THAN THE OTHER AND IT LOOKS RIDICULOUS. I WISH I HAD NEVER GONE INTO HIS OFFICE.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

I had breast augmentation in 2007 and in 2013, one of them ruptured. They were not willing to offer any compassion/compensation. I understand the risks involved, but it's not like this happens often.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Matthew A. Galumbeck's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med