Dr. Adeleye Lemi Adebayo

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adeleye Lemi Adebayo

up to date and very knowledgable.Carefully Listens to his patient

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Best doctor ever, he will not stop until he finds out what is wrong. So smart!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable in conventional and complimentary medicine ,energy medicines,PEMF and Cold Laser Medicine. He was able to solve my Chronic pain, anxiety,PTSD ,fatigue and insomnia by combining all these treatment options. Wait time is a bit long but if no doctor or hospital could solve your problems for more than 15 years and doctor finally tried other treatment options which helped, then you realize he is worth waiting for. He is truly a 5 star doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Adebayo has been my family doctor for the past 10+ years, and I couldn't ask for another doctor as kind, understanding, and knowledgeable as he is. The wait time is a bit long but it's worth it.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

FANTASTIC. I have been looking for a knowledgeable HOLISTIC PRACTITIONER since I moved back to Canada nearly 3 years ago and all I could find were doctors who thought they were God and were in an out in less than 5 minutes and didn't care about my medical research since 1965 - treating me like I was stupid and knew nothing. I kept firing them for being incompetent (they didn't think so, but didn't know even that to treat thyroid deficiency you had to give iodine to reverse the problem). I finally went to a Naturopath and got help then a NP told me about Dr. Adebayo just as I was about to lose my housing, and I got the help I had been looking for. Now I have TWO practitioners who work as a team rather than an insecure doctor who has u[dated any of their knowledge in at least 20+ years. If their out of date knowledge was so good, why is there ongoing medical research going on???

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Long wait times but worth it. There is a reason why people wait so long to see him. Very caring. Recommend

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

He is very caring! Long wait times though. His staff has improved over the last 5 years.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

My family doctor for years. You do have to wait for him but it is worth it. Hope he never retires

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I'm very impressed with Dr. Adebayo ' s knowledge of medicine . Extremely kind and generous, he has empathy for his patients, he treats his patients like his family. I feel lucky to have him as my family physician. He's very busy sometimes you have to wait but I would rather wait for him, I know I will get quality care and attention!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Very excellent doctor , saved my career by treating my chronic pain with Laser therapy i never heard about until i was advised to see him. Now back to work with renewed energy. He got me off narcotics pain meds.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Adeleye Lemi Adebayo's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients