Dr. Adeleye Lemi Adebayo

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adeleye Lemi Adebayo

I'm very impressed with Dr. Adebayo ' s knowledge of medicine . Extremely kind and generous, he has empathy for his patients, he treats his patients like his family. I feel lucky to have him as my family physician. He's very busy sometimes you have to wait but I would rather wait for him, I know I will get quality care and attention!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Extremely knowlegeable and kindhearted takes his patients complex medical issues as a personal challenge and an opportunity to grow. Treats his patients like family members. You may have to wait to see him but it's worth it.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Without any doubt a 5 stars doctor. Superbly well rounded knowledge of all aspect of conventional, integrative and alternative medicine. A great listener.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

His receptionists are rude. Spent more time complaining about their wages and getting paid than actually doing work. The one girl even spent 5 minutes complaining about her wage directly to a patient who walked in. I've seen this doctor over the years at both his walk in clinic in the walmart in sherwood park and also the blue spruce location. I can't knock him on his knowledge - because at times he seems to know what he is talking about. I do not agree with the strong push of medication or the strong push for botox. Also it is best to not book the first appointment of the day - or the first 5 for that matter - as he usually does not come into the office until well after these appointment times have passed. Thank you for the help you have provided over the years - but your staff - especially the receptionists are very unpleasant to deal with and your lack of punctuality is very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Adebayo is an extremely knowledgable and caring doctor. He will not give up until he finds out what is wrong with you and does everything in his power to heal you. His knowledge of conventional and holistic medicine is outstanding. He is constantly learning cutting edge techniques in the field of medicine and trying to incorporate them into his practice to better his patients' lives. He is currently helping me in my battle against Lyme disease and I couldn't ask for a better GP. Feel very lucky to have found such an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Best doctor ever, he will not stop until he finds out what is wrong. So smart!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable in conventional and complimentary medicine ,energy medicines,PEMF and Cold Laser Medicine. He was able to solve my Chronic pain, anxiety,PTSD ,fatigue and insomnia by combining all these treatment options. Wait time is a bit long but if no doctor or hospital could solve your problems for more than 15 years and doctor finally tried other treatment options which helped, then you realize he is worth waiting for. He is truly a 5 star doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Adebayo has been my family doctor for the past 10+ years, and I couldn't ask for another doctor as kind, understanding, and knowledgeable as he is. The wait time is a bit long but it's worth it.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

FANTASTIC. I have been looking for a knowledgeable HOLISTIC PRACTITIONER since I moved back to Canada nearly 3 years ago and all I could find were doctors who thought they were God and were in an out in less than 5 minutes and didn't care about my medical research since 1965 - treating me like I was stupid and knew nothing. I kept firing them for being incompetent (they didn't think so, but didn't know even that to treat thyroid deficiency you had to give iodine to reverse the problem). I finally went to a Naturopath and got help then a NP told me about Dr. Adebayo just as I was about to lose my housing, and I got the help I had been looking for. Now I have TWO practitioners who work as a team rather than an insecure doctor who has u[dated any of their knowledge in at least 20+ years. If their out of date knowledge was so good, why is there ongoing medical research going on???

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Long wait times but worth it. There is a reason why people wait so long to see him. Very caring. Recommend

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Adeleye Lemi Adebayo's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients