Ratings for Dr. Adeleye Lemi Adebayo

I recently saw Dr. Adebayo for the first time and was so impressed that I felt compelled to find somewhere to write a glowing review for him. Dr. Adebayo has been treating my very ill friend for a while now and I was truly amazed by the lengths this doctor was going through to help him. I decided to go see him and I was very impressed. Dr. Adebayo and his staff were very knowledgable and caring. They gave me the time of day and made me feel very comfortable during my visit. I went to needing an MRI on my knee and he was able to get me on the waiting list and also help me with some other issues. I will definitely be going back to see Dr. Adebayo and I would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I feel bad for his staff. I feel they always have to cover for him. He is always late and frequently no shows for the day. Very frustrating. What is the point of even making an appointment?

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Terrible physician. He is late and commits blunders!! I would never recommend him for anybody!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Always late! Multiple times I have booked the first appointment of the day & he wanders in between 30 min to 2 HOURS late.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

Doctor Adebayo is late for everything, half the time he doesn't even show up for his appts at his clinics. It's a total joke. He simply decides not to come in until he feels like it while people are waiting at his clinic. His staff are useless.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

He is late, but well worth the wait. I have brought anyone looking for a doctor to him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

This guy cares. He is bright. He is thorough. He is a doctor for the right reasons. He sees patents at other sites, including a mental health clinic. He doesn’t judge anyone, and treats everyone equally with unconditional concern. It’s not easy to find a doctor like this. He’s to the point in the kindness way. He makes everyone comfortable in his presence. You can trust your in great hands

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Dr. Adeleye Lemi Adebayo

Dr. Adeleye Lemi Adebayo's response
Thanks for your kind words, our team appreciates it, for us practice of medicine if better than a dream career, we view it as a calling which is unbelievably energizing! it's like having multiple sources of energy, motivation and endless opportunities to help those we are privileged to interact with on daily basis. Staying healthy and reducing burden of diseases and ailments is an ongoing responsibility everyone owes to himself or herself ,their family, communities, regions and the whole world. The world will be a better place if we collectively reduce burdens of chronic diseases. Thanks again for your appreciation of our little efforts to make life and living a bit easier and more enjoyable.

Submitted January 23, 2019

TL:DR=excellent doctor but the office staff are very neglectful and I will be moving on. I really hate to give this place a low score, but I have no choice. The Doctor I saw there was excellent, but as a fellow medical administrative assistant, the office staff might have endangered my health with their negligence. The first time I tried to see a doctor there, I was told that only existing patients in the computer could make an appointment. That's a stupid rule to start with, but I tried to do a walk in. By the time I arrived, they weren't accepting any more walk ins for that day. I filled out a paper with all my current demographic information and booked an appointment. The day of that first appointment, it was scheduled at such an awkward time that I had to book the entire day off work. I arrived on time only to be told that all the Doctor's appointments had been cancelled and they hadn't been able to call me because my phone number was not in service. Turns out I had been in a sister clinic years ago as a walk in and they still had that demographic information in the computer. I asked why they hadn't updated my information with the contact info I had handed in a few days before and where that paper was now. They couldn't answer. I updated my info with them and made a new appointment. The next appointment I arrived early but wasn't seen till an hour after my appointment time, which, to anyone trained in the field, means that they are overbooking their doctors. The Doctor was nice and I showed him a mole that I was concerned about as it was irregular and had discoloration. He said he would be happy to biopsy it for me. I made an appointment for the biopsy and was sure to let the front desk staff know that was what it was for. They didn't pay any attention to my telling them it was for a biopsy, though. When I arrived early to my next appointment, they were not prepared for the procedure. It was a shock to them. My appointment ended up being delayed over 2 hours, past the time of closure, to perform the biopsy. I was told that they'd phone me if there were any significant results. That was in early June. I next heard from them in mid November when the doctor himself called me and said he didn't know why I hadn't been called much sooner, but there were troubling results from the biopsy and he was referring me to a dermatologist. He said that I should be contacted with an appointment within a couple of weeks. I still haven't heard anything. The office staff have literally put my life at risk from cancer. I will be looking for a new clinic and, if there is any adverse health effects from their neglect, I will be talking to a lawyer.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Leaves his paitents for three to five hours after their scheduled appointment, including evening appointments where they are a 6om appointment and sees the doctor at 10pm! He may be friendly but he judges his patients and has terrible treatment. He needs to stop being out for money and go back to patient care! He is only a good doctor if you are not a complex paitent who is not seeing him for routine bumps and illnesses.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

One of the best doctors I have ever seen. Very knowledgeable, caring with excellent bed side manners.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr. Adeleye Lemi Adebayo's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Coresource