Ratings for Dr. Adeleye Lemi Adebayo

up to date and very knowledgable.Carefully Listens to his patient

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Long wait times but worth it. There is a reason why people wait so long to see him. Very caring. Recommend

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

He is very caring! Long wait times though. His staff has improved over the last 5 years.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

My family doctor for years. You do have to wait for him but it is worth it. Hope he never retires

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I'm very impressed with Dr. Adebayo ' s knowledge of medicine . Extremely kind and generous, he has empathy for his patients, he treats his patients like his family. I feel lucky to have him as my family physician. He's very busy sometimes you have to wait but I would rather wait for him, I know I will get quality care and attention!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Very excellent doctor , saved my career by treating my chronic pain with Laser therapy i never heard about until i was advised to see him. Now back to work with renewed energy. He got me off narcotics pain meds.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Very good medical clinic unlike walkin clinics. Dr. Adebayo spends considerable amount of time explaining medical conditions and how to help manage it. This doctor goes extra mile to help his patients. I recommended him already to many of my friends and all very satisfied!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Adebeyo has more than one clinic in Edmonton, very professional and speaks excellent English, His office offers many medical treatments, always keeping up with the latest technology in best interest of the patient. I highly recommend this Doctor, his staff can sometimes be a bit hard to deal with, I once heard the one receptionist complaining for having to fax an xray request over to another clinic, I will never understand why the complaining no matter If it was the third request from the patient, this is in the job description. Dr. Adebeyo will also provide Botox & Filler, Weight Loss treatments, triplicates prescriptions for acute pain, and any tests you may need further to investigate health issues, It can be difficult to find doctors who will provide anti biotics, but Dr. Adebeyo is still understanding and is not against prescribing antibiotics, I will recommend any patient long term or short term to see this Doctor, or any physician on his team, no matter the problem, he will fix you.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Doctor Adebayo is the best . I took part in his good work today and am feeling Mich better. I was so sick few hours ago . But now am fine after his treatment. No doubt he is the best

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Saw this doctor at Hys Medical since my doctor wasn't available and I'm currently 45 minutes north of the city. Just needed a refill of thyroid medication and gabapentin and already have a standing order for blood work. This doctor asked what I'm on the gabapentin for and I shared the reason I've been given and his response was to laugh and say "an you believe this?" Unprofessional. I have a pathologically confirmed diagnosis and confirmation of scar tissue. The gabapentin was first tried for me with an Acute Pain Team. I'm on the two year waitlist for the chronic pain clinic. Yes. I do believe the doctors I've been in the care of since 2014 that know my case. If there's a concern for my care laughing and questioning me like an idiot for "believing" my doctors is unacceptable.

Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Adeleye Lemi Adebayo

Dr. Adeleye Lemi Adebayo's response
I have never seen or spoken to this person, I certainly do not work and have never worked at ''HYS MEDICAL'' there are few ADEBAYOS in Alberta, it's also possible the person wanted to rate another doctor who works in HYS Centre but not ADEBAYO I suggest RateMD should investigate in order to correct the mistake, it will be appreciated if the rater can correct the mistake as well. Thanks

Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Adeleye Lemi Adebayo's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients