Ratings for Dr. Shahwali S. Arezo

Amazing, kind, caring & understanding! He also has an amazing life story, very inspirational.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Fantastic doctor! He is one of the kindest , possibly the kindest doctor I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I had Colonoscopy and PillCam with Dr Arezo due to pain from Liver Tumors. I have painful hemrhoids and anul fissues. Tumors not his field but he is corresponding with my Endocronogist and Oncologist to be more knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2006

Met Dr. Arezo as an emergency patient after gastric bypass. Wonderful man very skillful. I had to have an endoscope (twice). He put me right at ease. Also the Staff at VB gen has high reguard for him, this the sign of a good Dr. My Husband will also being seeing him for Colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

I first met Dr. Arezo as an inpatient with diverticulitis. He was not my usual doctor. I was very impressed with his bedside manner, sensitivity and his knowledge and willingness to share it, without feeling like he was talking down to me. There is not a question you can ask that he won't answer directly. As a result of his visits in the hospital, I switched to using him as my gastro doctor. He is wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2006

This doctor is so human, so wonderful, and funny. He knows what he is talking about and is such a joy to be around. If you need a colonoscopy, this would be the doctor!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2005