Ratings for Dr. Morris S. Naus

Dr Naus is a great caring dr best GI I’ve ever had and first dr to actually help me with my GI issues!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Not happy. Went for an endoscopy because of small heart burns, Ended up with my upper sphincter damaged during the procedure by Dr Naus. Now have constant pain in my upper esophagus, and , after a tough time trying to make an appointment, ,all he recommended is medication that make me feel dopey, I am not sure what I can do next.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Naus is the most caring and thoughtful doctor I have ever seen. He truly cares about his patients . His staff is courteous and extremely helpful. I cant say enough about him. He is funny, compassionate, and extremely down to earth.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Love'd Dr. Naus 🌹 Very comfortable to talk to and so reassuring 😘

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Nauss prescribed antibiotics as if they were candy....I got worse abdominal pains after a year of following his "treatment". Changed doctor, feeling better now.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I would have to say I have never had a more caring and knowledgable doctor. He is warm and kind and goes that extra mile.He is also a detective that he goes beyond the symptoms alone to get to the root of the problem .. He is without doubt the best

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Excellent Doctor, worth the wait if you cannot get an appointment immediately. Excellence is his standard of care!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I would not go back to Dr. Naus. Although nice he is not always focused and recently made a huge mistake with my medications that could've caused me grave effects.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Naus is one of the most caring doctors I have ever visted.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Their staff was very rude. I called to make an appointment and lady on the phone said they have nothing available. What the heck does that mean? I had to ask, when the next appointment is. I got a (SIGH) WELL I WILL CHECK FOR YOU. Thanks, but no thanks. If don’t like your job or to answer phones, THEN GET A NEW JOB. I found another DR. His staff was 100X nicer. Hopefully the DR will be as well. DR NAUS, HIGHER NEW STAFF!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2009

Dr. Morris S. Naus's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL