You may also like

Dr. Nauss prescribed antibiotics as if they were candy....I got worse abdominal pains after a year of following his "treatment". Changed doctor, feeling better now.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I would have to say I have never had a more caring and knowledgable doctor. He is warm and kind and goes that extra mile.He is also a detective that he goes beyond the symptoms alone to get to the root of the problem .. He is without doubt the best

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I would not go back to Dr. Naus. Although nice he is not always focused and recently made a huge mistake with my medications that could've caused me grave effects.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Naus is one of the most caring doctors I have ever visted.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Their staff was very rude. I called to make an appointment and lady on the phone said they have nothing available. What the heck does that mean? I had to ask, when the next appointment is. I got a (SIGH) WELL I WILL CHECK FOR YOU. Thanks, but no thanks. If don’t like your job or to answer phones, THEN GET A NEW JOB. I found another DR. His staff was 100X nicer. Hopefully the DR will be as well. DR NAUS, HIGHER NEW STAFF!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2009

Excellent doctor; very concerned with me and my health. Friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

Saw Dr. Naus for GERD. He was warm and caring. He did a endoscopy and was funny and caring during that procedure. All of this aside he was knowlegdable and caring. Highly reccommend him. His staff was caring and helped me with prescription problems with my insurance. The staff is just as important as theDr. His was great.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

I was very please with the staff. They were very helpful, very nice and made sure I was comfortable. They treated me like I was special. Dr. Naus was a gem...great bedside manner. He made me feel at ease when I was very nervous about my colonoscopy. Everything went very smoothly. I highly recommend Dr. Naus and his wonderful staff! :)

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

Dr. Naus is very competent and caring. I highly recommend him. He is knowledgeable and goes the extra mile to care for you. A+ MD.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Morris S. Naus's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nauss prescribed antibiotics as if they were candy....I got worse abdominal pains after a year of following his "treatment". Changed doctor, feeling better..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I would have to say I have never had a more caring and knowledgable doctor. He is warm and kind and goes that extra mile.He is also a detective that he goes bey..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor, worth the wait if you cannot get an appointment immediately. Excellence is his standard of care!"

January 22, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=10857'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014