Dr. Kenneth M. Gelman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Gelman

I would highly recommend Dr Gelman. In a time of so much uncertainty for my husband and I, Dr Gelman took the time to treat me like an individual (not a statistic - 41 year old with low AMH & post myomectomy). He approached my treatment with compassion and put me at the center! I will be forever be grateful to Dr Gelman and his team as I look at my healthy beautiful baby girl born 2/28/2019! He is highly clinical, took his time to design an individualized plan. He was always puntual and very present at each appointment which made the entire experience stress free which meant a lot to us.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

We tried to conceive for three year when we were referred to Dr Gelman. As soon as we met with him, he was straight forward and told us we had to have IVF. Although, I was reluctant at first, he listened to me and we agreed to do IUI's. After 3 unsuccessful IUIs and lots of tests, biopsies, etc., my husband and I conceded to IVF, which resulted in a successful transfer and implantation over a couple of months. Our dream came true and we got pregnant on the first transfer! This is all thanks to his persistence, knowledge and patience. We will be forever grateful! He is the most gentle, sweet and professional doctor in the Cooper City Office of IVFMD!!, the BEST! On May 14, our beautiful baby boy was born!! My husband's advice is "Whatever Dr. Gelman recommends, you do it ! Don't waste your time and energy going against his recommendation. Trust his knowledge!" If live in the Broward County, or you can travel, do not hesitate to go and see him, he will help you make your dream come true! Thank you Dr. Gelman!!!!!! For such a sensitive subject, you and the office staff made the whole process feel normal.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Dr. Gelman and his staff went above and beyond. They made such a scary time so much easier! We are now almost 12 weeks pregnant with just one cycle. We were so sad to leave them today but we will definitely be back for baby #2.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Dr Kenneth Gelman is such an awesome doctor. I believed in him and what he said sometimes was hard but I countinued to do what he asked and the results are two baby girls born in December of 2018. I am so greatful. I had 42 years old. He is the best doctor I could ever tried and believeing in him was the extra mile that brought me success even though the first two tries didn’t gave me results. He is a great human being and doctor. Good luck!🍀

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Dr. G is the most caring IVF doctor you will ever have. Very professional, knowledgeable and a master of the craft (and sometimes funny too). He will take you step by step in a very seamless/ transparent way and makes you feel comfortable. IVF is hard, painful and a process that nobody wants to be in. No one asked to be infertile but I can guarantee you, he is your best chance! Love him, love the results and I wish he could deliver my babies. A huge shout out to Aislynn his nurse, Grethel my coordinator and Dylin from the billing department. These are three incredible human beings that you want to have by your side.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Dr. Gelman was confident we would get our baby and he was right. It took some time but Dr. Gelman was determined.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

We were patients of Dr. Gelman's for several IVF cycles. Their staff truly cares about their patients and we have gotten to know them all well. Dr. Gelman always had a plan to help us get to where we are today with a successful pregnancy.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Dr. G is the most caring IVF doctor you will ever have. Very professional, knowledgeable and a master of the craft. He will take you step by step in a very seamless/ transparent way and makes you feel comfortable. IVF is hard, painful and a process that nobody wants to be in. No one asked to be infertile but I can guarantee you, he is your best chance! Love him, love the results and I wish he could deliver my babies.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

We cannot even begin to thank Dr. Gelman and his staff enough. Dr. Gelman is a beyond incredible physician. His professionalism, knowledge, and expertise in the field is unparalleled. We had a very long, emotional and frustrating journey with infertility. Dr. Gelman was the first doctor to provide us with real answers and actually take the time to make sure all of the proper tests were completed and although both my husband and I area relatively healthy, made modifications to our lifestyle with vitamins and diet to only further help. Not only did Dr. Gelman always have the best bedside manner, so did his nurses and staff. I can't say enough about everyone. Aislynn, always made me laugh even when I was so stressed or worried. Her calming demeanor always put my mind at ease, which was so important to me. She is knowledgable and understanding and just the absolute best!! Jen and Belkis, are also angels for putting up with my countless emails and calls. They are so thorough in explaining everything and really were there for me through it all. I grew fond and close to all three of them as well. Thanks to Dr. Gelman and his staff we are expecting our miracle twin boys. After a very long journey, we are forever grateful to him and his staff. I feel so blessed to have found their office and couldn't recommend them enough, especially for how hard and emotional this road can be, you need a team like this by your side to give you answers and get results.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

I’m currently 6.5 months pregnant with B/G Twins thanks to Dr.G and his confident approach in helping our dreams come true. We tried IVF/IUI a total of 6 times until finally with patience and Dr. G’s expertises we were successful. We are blessed and thankful. His team was awesome as well.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr. Kenneth M. Gelman's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1982)

UnitedHealthcare