Ratings for Dr. Karrie L. Bataskov

Had a complicated pregnacy many things were missed. If you are having complications make sure you seek out a second opinion. She is a very sweet person but I would not recommend her as your ob.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Excellent doctor, she is so sweet and listens to all your concerns. She takes her time with first time patiens. I finally found my obgyn after a year of searching!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Bataskov is an extremely nice doctor with a very good bed side manner however my pregnancy had multiple complications that I feel that were not treated correctly. I had a coworker that had 2 babies with her and she thought she was great. I also met someone with a very complicated pregnancy and she was disappointed with her treatment.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Overall not good experience from the get go. New patient, took 2 months to get in. Had 2 hour wait, no exaggeration. Dr. couldn't have been nicer, that's the good part. Once my test results were in I asked the office to fax me the results. 3 weeks later I was still waiting. Had to physically go to office to get results. With all the office staff it's shocking to me how inefficiently that office is run. Then comes my bone density results.Dr. to busy to call. I get a print out with a check mark in a box saying I have osteopenia , with another box checked no prior bone density to compare too! My complaint is when I received my report from the facility that did my exam,it shows osteopenia along with osteoporosis in some areas. Plus the Dr. did have my last done density results to compare it to! I did have a couple of questions for the Dr.but I'm not going to bother. It truly feels like a Dr. that has an absolute overload of patients & is to busy to keep up . Unfortunate . Won't go back.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

the bill was less than in the past because the practice now accepts bcbs of florida

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

She is the best OBGYN. She takes her time with you and she really listens. She delivered my baby girl and she has a great partnership with Dr. Toon!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

she didn't realize that I had a blood disorder after multiple miscarriges.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Best doctor I've seen. She's like a friend to me rather than a doc.Very knowledgeable and caring.Staffs are super nice. Answering question professionally.They care about your so much.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. Bataskov is the best of the best! Her staff is very efficient and she is the most personable and knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to. Her office runs very timely, but she takes all the time with you that you need. I feel comfortable asking her anything - she’s like a very smart friend that has all the answers.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

She was great and all but the send you to quest for lab work. I just dont have time to make two separate appointments. Wish they did it all there...

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr. Karrie L. Bataskov's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)