Ratings for Dr. Donald D. Collins

Does NOT listen. Is rude, impatient and arrogant. Cannot seem to make eye contact. Very unsettling.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr Collins and the EFP staff are great! He always listens and takes time to answer questions. I always get test results and answers to my messages in a timely fashion.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

I found Dr Collins to quiet, but extremely knowledgeable, professional and thorough. I never feel rushed and he answers all my question and tells me if he doesn't know the answer. What more can you ask for?

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

I sought advice about a family member being treated. This doctor was RUDE. I have never been spoken to so disrespectfully by a professional in the medical field.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

a bad doctor. uncareing, unpleasent, rude.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

My family and I love the doctors at Piqua Family Practice. They are so kind and helpful and willing to answer any and all questions that you have. I have never been kept waiting long for an appointment nor have I had any problems with them. I would heartly reccommend this group of doctors.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2005

Dr. Donald D. Collins's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Workers Comp