Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Troutman

I strongly recommend Dr Troutman. They are very good at dentistry. They care for my entire family. The office is clean and professional. They are almost always on time. He is gentle and caring. His staff is great.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I like him he is always pleasant and friendly. My family has been seeing him for years. They are very up to date. All our dental work has been excellent

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I've been going to Dr Troutman for 20+ years and have never had a bad experience. Appointments are always on time and if you have an emergency they fit you in.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Our family has been using Dr. Troutman for 15 years plus.They are very punctual with their appointments and they expect you to be also. Their office is so sterile that you feel as if you could eat off the floor. The staff is very helpful and concerned with your dental health. They are always up on the latest in dental care . The doctor has always provided us with his home phone number especially after procedures where we might need after hour care. He has always worked us in when we have had emergencies. Excellent dentist and I have had many over my lifetime to compare him to.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Average Dentist. Good for Dental Cleanings. Would not recommend for fillings or more advanced dental work (root canals, etc.). Dentists is nice enough but does not smile or have a friendly disposition. Dental assistants are notably nice. Wait time is very minimal for appointments which is great.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Troutman for all my life and have absolutely no complaints. His staff is very friendly and they provide exceptional treatment. Dr. Troutman spends a great deal of time keeping current with the new dental technology. His patient interaction may not be best for those looking for a dentist that wants to have long conversations about thing not related to dentistry. However, he has answered any questions I have asked him to my satisfaction. The above poster was concerned about how he didn't smile or like to talk about things not related to dentistry. You have to understand that he is very busy and is focused on providing the best DENTAL care possible. If you want to talk about your life problems, see a therapist. If you want good dental care, that is as pain free as possible Dr. Troutman is among the best in the state.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

I have gone to Dr. Troutman since he took over Dr. Frye's office about 20 years ago. He has always been friendly, helpful, informative, and proactive in looking for future dental problems. I do have a favorite hygienist but, I also have favorite nurses, etc... at other doctors offices. It's true I don't get to talk to him very much during my visits but thats because he doesn't need to spend much time with me and that's good news. I would recommend him to my very best friend. P.M.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

In my opinion, he has not got good chair side manner. He hardly ever speaks to me at all. He's never smiled at me. I was not at all pleased with one of his dental hygienist's, cleaning of my teeth. She was very friendly, but I did not like her work. The end results were very bad. I will not go into detail.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007