Ratings for Dr. Bruce R. Eich

I think Dr. Eich is an excellent Doctor. He knows what he's doing. He delivered 2 of my boys. Very Excellent!! Excellent.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Did not have good experience with Dr Eich when I had my first child.I always felt rushed in my appointments. Felt rushed even on the delivery. Not very caring. Needless to say, I changed doctor for my second child.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

WHO are these bad review people talking about? If you need a doctor who is going to act like your best friend and sugar coat and hold your hand... yea, maybe go see someone else. But Dr Eich is excellent for those who want better health care than patient care. He's been my doctor for almost 18 years, delivered 3 of my children. Saw me through infertility issues, miscarriages, tubal ligation, and ablation. Plus my teenage daughter is now a patient. No, he does not have a warm bedside personality, but he is not rude or cold by that same token. He is practical. And his office is great. Easy scheduling. Nice comfortable office. NEVER wait past my appointment time since he went back to private practice (which he was in when I started seeing him in the first place!) I plan to be his patient until he retires.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Eich has been my ob/gyn for 18 years. He delivered three of my children and was there to support me when I had two miscarriages. He is compassionate, caring and knowledgeable. His staff is always friendly and professional. Appointments are easily scheduled on short notice and I've never had to wait more than ten minutes for an appointment. The office is comfortable and welcoming and conveniently located in the East Valley.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

I chose Dr. Eich from a co-worker at my new job when I moved to Phoenix in 2010 when he was part of New Horizons Women's Care, but I had always seen a nurse practitioner and never actually had a chance to meet him until early 2013. Since this time he has continuously treated me as if I have no idea how my own body works. Despite the fact I have been been diagnosed, confirmed and treated for this reproductive issue for over six years, he insists I go through the diagnostic process again, not caring of the emotional trials I have gone through in the past. I have decided to go back to New Horizons.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr Bruce Eich's office had the most friendly staff I have experienced. The front desk was always polite and friendly asking how I was doing everytime I came in. Dr Bruce Eich is very professional and good at what he does. When he delivered my son he didn't pressure me to get a C-Section even though I pushed for over 3 hours because I knew I could do it without a C-Section and I was perfectly healthy and under no stress and neither was my baby. He did the necessary medical intervention to deliver my son safely. Dr Bruce Eich is very good at what he does and I trust him completely with my health. I highly recommend Dr Bruce Eich

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I'm out of pain for the first time in years! Dr. Eich took time to explain my issues and gave me a very detailed explanation regarding the surgery needed, why, what to expect, and the time needed to recover. He took time to explain everything to my mother and husband also. He came to see me everyday I was in the hospital. I would gladly recommend Dr. Eich to my friends and family. In addition to the above, he took care to make sure my incision is clean and as small as possible. He may not be a life coach, as needed by some of the women above...but he is an excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Eich for almost 20 years and I have always had a pleasant experience. He is to the point and always asks if I have any questions. I am glad that he did go back to his private practice. Would not change doctors.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr Eich delivered my son (12) & daughter (6). My opinion was that he was a bit awkward & a man of few words, but very good at his job. My younger sister was also his patient, and after she had a miscarriage, He realized we were sisters. He was incredibly helpful explaining her situation to her husband and I, and he seemed quite pleased to know that we both chose him as our dr. A year or 2 later I took my mom to his office for medical issues that were causing symptoms of Alzheimer's.They discovered she had severe dysplaisia &required an office procedure. My mom had no insurance or money, but Dr Eich's staff helped me set her up a Pymnt plan and gave me info to apply for assistance. When my mom failed to make all the pymnts and missed her next appts, The office called and told me that it was very important that she come in, so the dr dismissed the debt & did follow ups at no cost to ensure that she got treatment. He is the ONLY dr that cared about her well-being. She died in 2008.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr.Eich delivered my 10 yr old; and took extra precautions due to my age. I agree his bedside manner is very reserved and can appear brusk, he gets down to business and is kind of old school. My husband & I chose not to do the new age birthing stuff due to my age risks, and he was very cautious. I didn't like his episiotomy work, but had nothing to compare it to. I stopped going to him for a while, then saw Jodi there for a bit. But he's very near my house so I went back for my annual and general checkup last week. He's made some changes in his practice and definately his staff. They are very warm and helpful, and he spent all the time I wanted answering questions and dealing with everything I put in front of him. He definately has the years of experience in his field.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr. Bruce R. Eich's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

HealthPartners