Ratings for Dr. Darrel Weinman

dr Darrel Weinmann is a superb doctor my family been going to him over 32 years He is well extremely knowledgeable doctor who cares and takes his time

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Darrel is a superb doctor. I have been going to him for over 30 years. He is well extremely knowledgeable doctor who cares and takes his time that is why waiting time at times can be between 1 to 2 hours it depends on how many patients there are on that particular day. There are times I get to see him in less than 30 mins. He is worth waiting for! Thank you Dr. Darrel for looking after me and my family.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Have been going to him for about 40 yrs...a wonderful doctor....never has he misdiagnosed a condition I was suffering...takes time , never rushes you out !!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

You couldn't find a more accurate knowledgeable caring doctor. I have been seeing him for forty years. I'm not looking forward to when he retires

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Doctor Weinman represents everything that we seek in a doctor. I don't know what our family will do when Drs. Darrel and Brida Weinman eventually retire. The mould is broken and they are irreplaceable.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr Darrel Weinman is qualified and working as a Neuro Surgeon although he now works as a caring and expert GP

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr Darrel Weinman has experience, knowledge and is a caring and helpful medical practitioner. He has looked after 3 generations of my family and is loved by old and young. The best trouble shooter and good with accurate prognosis. Would recommend him as the a learned and kind/compassionate Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

He bulk bills. Dr W is a fantastic doctor, someone who has the experience and genuine concern to look after his patients really well. The only downside is because he is so popular, you may be waiting a while, even with an appointment.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr Darrel Weinman is also my parents Doctor he is a great doctor who cares and helps your every need,very honest he's worth the visit .

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

Best and most popular GP. Very caring and very very knowledgeable. More than anything he listens patiently and dooes not patronise. I am glad I found Dr Weinman when I need a goood doctor most

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007