Ratings for Dr. Karl-Andre Lalonde

Dr. Lalonde has repaired by broken tibia and I am fully satisfied of his professonal services. I would recommand him to all people with the same injury. He is the best.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Very personable. I felt comfortable asking questions and he was very professional and fulsome in his response.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I was very lucky to have Dr. Lalonde do surgery to repair my broken tibia about 1 year ago. I'll be seeing him again soon to get all of the hardware taken out. I'm confident that my leg will be almost as good as new!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I wouldn't allow another Orthopedic surgeon touch my foot. He is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I recived great care from this skilled surgeon. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

To the person who had their feet done by this doctor...what kind of foot surgery did you have done and are you happy with the results...

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I saw him as a result of a collar bone fracture. He seems knowledgable and answered any questions I had. I received a 4-week followup booking which I was not very happy with, but in the end it was likely for the best as the bone only felt like it was setting closer to that date. The receptionists are quite grumpy and curt and will do very little for you.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

A genius and perfectionist. I would recommend Dr. Lalonde to anybody.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Lalonde has performed major reconstructive surgery on one foot (so far). I have had MANY years of experience dealing with specialists, as I have a lot of health issues. Dr. Lalonde is about the best I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with! He is polite, kind, knowledgeable and has a great sense of humour which helps when dealing with serious health issues. He explained everything in detail, including why he chose the procedures and why he felt there were no other options other than the rather drastic ones chosen. His follow-up has been exceptional and I actually look forward to him "fixing" the other foot, which he says he will do as soon as possible after I recover from this surgery. There really are no words to express how impressed I am with him and his staff including, especially, his secretary! Victoria is patient and easy to deal with which is another rarity among those in her position. KUDOS TO ALL! :^)

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Kind, courteous and extremely helpful. Dr. Lalonde repaired a ruptured tendon that another doctor thought had healed correctly. His staff is also very friendly and they sincerely care about their patients.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013