Ratings for Dr. Karl-Andre Lalonde

This Doctor is phenomenal. I had an extremely complicated torn achilles heal surgery due to having left it torn for 10 weeks before having it properly diagnosed. From the second he saw me he properly diagnosed it and got me the surgery within a week. Since the surgery I have had no issues and returned to a very active sporting life with no limitations! If you can get him do it.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I've had 3 surgeries on my feet - ALL with excellent results. Need one more and have no worries about Dr. Lalonde performing the procedure. He is exceptionally skilled, kind and has a wicked sense of humour! Before my last surgery, the OR was behind schedule and he came and chatted and joked around with me until it was time for me to be put under general anaesthesia. I was actually laughing when I went under and, according to the orderly, I was laughing when I came out of the anaesthetic! SIMPLY BRILLIANT! Great secretary, too.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Simply the best orthopedic doctor you can ask for.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I'm very thankful for the excellent care i received,everybody was great!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Lalonde has repaired by broken tibia and I am fully satisfied of his professonal services. I would recommand him to all people with the same injury. He is the best.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Very personable. I felt comfortable asking questions and he was very professional and fulsome in his response.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I was very lucky to have Dr. Lalonde do surgery to repair my broken tibia about 1 year ago. I'll be seeing him again soon to get all of the hardware taken out. I'm confident that my leg will be almost as good as new!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I wouldn't allow another Orthopedic surgeon touch my foot. He is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I recived great care from this skilled surgeon. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

To the person who had their feet done by this doctor...what kind of foot surgery did you have done and are you happy with the results...

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014