Dr. Karl-Andre Lalonde

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Karl-Andre Lalonde

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I recived great care from this skilled surgeon. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I saw him as a result of a collar bone fracture. He seems knowledgable and answered any questions I had. I received a 4-week followup booking which I was not very happy with, but in the end it was likely for the best as the bone only felt like it was setting closer to that date. The receptionists are quite grumpy and curt and will do very little for you.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

A genius and perfectionist. I would recommend Dr. Lalonde to anybody.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Lalonde has performed major reconstructive surgery on one foot (so far). I have had MANY years of experience dealing with specialists, as I have a lot of health issues. Dr. Lalonde is about the best I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with! He is polite, kind, knowledgeable and has a great sense of humour which helps when dealing with serious health issues. He explained everything in detail, including why he chose the procedures and why he felt there were no other options other than the rather drastic ones chosen. His follow-up has been exceptional and I actually look forward to him "fixing" the other foot, which he says he will do as soon as possible after I recover from this surgery. There really are no words to express how impressed I am with him and his staff including, especially, his secretary! Victoria is patient and easy to deal with which is another rarity among those in her position. KUDOS TO ALL! :^)

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Kind, courteous and extremely helpful. Dr. Lalonde repaired a ruptured tendon that another doctor thought had healed correctly. His staff is also very friendly and they sincerely care about their patients.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Always polite and smiles. Take's the time to explain and always asks if you have any questions. Never rushes you. Great doctor. Thank you Dr.Lalonde.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I have had 3 surgeries in the last 2 years with Dr. Lalonde, he has always been great with me and walked me through every step. The last surgery I had severe pain and swelling and he took me in within an hour of my call and saw me right away. In the future my 2nd foot will need to undergo multiple surgeries and I will not allow anyone other then Dr. Lalonde to operate on it. AMAZING SURGEON!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Karl-Andre Lalonde's Credentials

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I wouldn't allow another Orthopedic surgeon touch my foot. He is the best of the best."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recived great care from this skilled surgeon. Highly recommended."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "To the person who had their feet done by this doctor...what kind of foot surgery did you have done and are you happy with the results..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw him as a result of a collar bone fracture. He seems knowledgable and answered any questions I had. I received a 4-week followup booking which I was not ve..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A genius and perfectionist. I would recommend Dr. Lalonde to anybody."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "If you get this doctor surgeon please don't waist your time and immediately find someone eles"

October 7, 2014