Ratings for Dr. Firind Cox

What an honest and amazing dentist... I went there for the first time after a horrible experience at another dentist, the staff were so sweet and welcoming. And, I met Dr. Cox and he made me like I was at home. I don't ever rate doctors and dentists, first time for everything I guess :-) I am going to be a loyal client !!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

After scouring this ratemd site. I had decided to seek Dr. Cox because of his good track record. I was curious about his ethics and opinion as I am in need of major treatment. Went thru his professionally done website and contacted him there. I was promptly replied to in a courteous manner and was booked a consult. I was told how to get to office and parking paid in a beautiful professional building. I arrived in a very high end looking office, I was afraid that it is all a facade BUT upon meeting Dr. Cox my snobbish attitude was erased. Dr. Cox is one classy and knowledgeable dentist. His staff had friendly business, professional attitude. They seem to have good rapport with each other and that sense gives you the feeling of ease and welcome. It is an office that has a warm family feeling. I dealt mostly with Larisse via email, and phone and in person. She is great at what she does. Dr. Cox had an extensive treatment plan for me. Larisse booked me with specialists that is convenient for me. This office goes over and beyond. Thank you Dr. Cox and Larisse.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr Cox has been my dentist for 20 years and has gone out of his way to accommodate my schedule as I live over 200 km away. Worth the long drive. I wouldn't go to anyone else. A great dentist.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Cox for about 4 years now and his office is so friendly. Believe me I'm a high maintenance patient always trying to push my way around. The poor ladies at the front always got the brunt of my demands. Poor Barb, she was always so nice, courteous, funny and caring. Always patient with me and still complies with my demands. Dr. Cox, what an amazing dentist. I pushed you too but you treated me and my hubby well and gave us great smile. It's not about the money with you. Thank you for your labour of love. You and Mariah work well. The office is always so welcoming. Sadly we are moving out of the country indefinitely. We will miss you and hopefully we will be lucky to find such beautiful , nice office and most of all amazing dentist.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I have to say, Dr. Cox has been my dentist for awhile now and I can't say enough about him. He is spectacular and his employees are just lovely. They are knowledgeable , caring and understanding. I have to point out that my hygienist is Marilyn and she is wonderful. Of course she is. She was Dr. Cox's assistant. I love that girl. Dr. Cox and his Filipinas are caring and wonderful. The best there is.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Before I see dentist downtown who always make me wait and he make mistakes. My friend tell me about Dr. Cock. I wait a long time after cleaning for old dentist to come, but Dr. Cock come fast and technic is amazing. I had to go pretty far north on subway but it was worth it. Dr. Cock know his way around your mouth. You will leave satisfied.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I am a recent patient here. This office is phenomenal. The professionalism in this office sets a high standard. All the ratings on how Dr. Cox is wonderful and his staff is so true. They are down to earth. Beautiful website then when you call them , you are allured by the sweet knowledgeable and comforting voices of his front desk. You come in for your appointment in a beautiful spa like office and greeted by the beautiful faces of the voice on the phone to the most gentle hygienist then to the great Dr. Cox. He is so funny and gentle. Root canal? Nothing much at all. I now love going to the dentist!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Dr. Cox fixed a botched root canal and crown from another dentist. Amazing job, almost better than new!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Cox is the king of crowns. I waited too long with a toothache and finally my friend told me to give Dr. Cox a try. He was hilarious and kept me entertained throughout the root canal and crown. Now it looks just like my own tooth and it was so easy. His staff are top notch too and very friendly. If you are at all scared, give him a try and you will become a regular patient.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Cox is a top notch dentist. I came in recently to have my teeth whitened..he was honest about the procedure. The procedure was worth having done. His office is beautiful and modern. His staff is do caring, sweet and attentive. They are so professional and gentle. Top notch service. Will transfer to this office.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Firind Cox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

B.Sc. - Trinity College, University of Toronto, 1981-1985. D.D.S. - Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, 1985-1989. Dental resident - Toronto western Hospital, 1989-1990. Active clinical staff - University Health Network (Toronto Western Hospital and Toronto general Hospital), 1990-2003. Private practice, 1989-present. Clinical associate, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, 1990-present.

• University of Trinity College Toronto (Grad. 1985)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1989)

• ITI member