Ratings for Dr. Firind Cox

What an honest and amazing dentist... I went there for the first time after a horrible experience at another dentist, the staff were so sweet and welcoming. And, I met Dr. Cox and he made me like I was at home. I don't ever rate doctors and dentists, first time for everything I guess :-) I am going to be a loyal client !!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

I have to say, Dr. Cox has been my dentist for awhile now and I can't say enough about him. He is spectacular and his employees are just lovely. They are knowledgeable , caring and understanding. I have to point out that my hygienist is Marilyn and she is wonderful. Of course she is. She was Dr. Cox's assistant. I love that girl. Dr. Cox and his Filipinas are caring and wonderful. The best there is.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Before I see dentist downtown who always make me wait and he make mistakes. My friend tell me about Dr. Cock. I wait a long time after cleaning for old dentist to come, but Dr. Cock come fast and technic is amazing. I had to go pretty far north on subway but it was worth it. Dr. Cock know his way around your mouth. You will leave satisfied.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I am a recent patient here. This office is phenomenal. The professionalism in this office sets a high standard. All the ratings on how Dr. Cox is wonderful and his staff is so true. They are down to earth. Beautiful website then when you call them , you are allured by the sweet knowledgeable and comforting voices of his front desk. You come in for your appointment in a beautiful spa like office and greeted by the beautiful faces of the voice on the phone to the most gentle hygienist then to the great Dr. Cox. He is so funny and gentle. Root canal? Nothing much at all. I now love going to the dentist!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Dr. Cox fixed a botched root canal and crown from another dentist. Amazing job, almost better than new!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Cox is the king of crowns. I waited too long with a toothache and finally my friend told me to give Dr. Cox a try. He was hilarious and kept me entertained throughout the root canal and crown. Now it looks just like my own tooth and it was so easy. His staff are top notch too and very friendly. If you are at all scared, give him a try and you will become a regular patient.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Cox is a top notch dentist. I came in recently to have my teeth whitened..he was honest about the procedure. The procedure was worth having done. His office is beautiful and modern. His staff is do caring, sweet and attentive. They are so professional and gentle. Top notch service. Will transfer to this office.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I find it amazing how most of the negative comments are one or two sentences at the most with no real explanation on Dr. Cox's mistreatment. This begs me to believe it is a numbers game with everyone's goal to reach for the top no matter how unethical. Dr. Cox has been my dentist over five years and there is not one thing I can say but be honest in that he is by far the most caring and cautious dentist I have been to. With over 30 years of experience his reputation speaks for itself. I am almost certain he does not need this forum to accumulate patients. For those who are looking for a dentist located on the subway line who will put your mouth ahead of your wallet he is the one.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

the high rating leads me to his office, and he is a very nice dentist. but the work he has done, made my teeth even worse. So sad!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

My husband rated Dr. Cox 4 mos ago in Google and in continuance with the rating I started, I am so happy my husband referred me to this doctor. I am a dental phobe and this office is so phenomenal. Some office gives up on you if you cancel your appts but this office is patient and understands . Dr. Cox is amazing. The staff he has follows suit. They are friendly, nice and warm . From the front desk to the hygienists, assistants and Dr. Cox. My family is happy to have found you..

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Dr. Firind Cox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

B.Sc. - Trinity College, University of Toronto, 1981-1985. D.D.S. - Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, 1985-1989. Dental resident - Toronto western Hospital, 1989-1990. Active clinical staff - University Health Network (Toronto Western Hospital and Toronto general Hospital), 1990-2003. Private practice, 1989-present. Clinical associate, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, 1990-present.

• University of Trinity College Toronto (Grad. 1985)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1989)

• ITI member