What an honest and amazing dentist... I went there for the first time after a horrible experience at another dentist, the staff were so sweet and welcoming. And, I met Dr. Cox and he made me like I was at home. I don't ever rate doctors and dentists, first time for everything I guess :-) I am going to be a loyal client !!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr. Cox is away but office is open for hygienist. Had the pleasure of seeing Marilyn the hygienist. She is fantastic. I literally fell asleep in the chair. I saw Dr. Cox a month ago for lesion in my mouth and he got me in to see specialist ASAP. The front desk is so thoughtful and organized and helpful. Oh btw , Marilyn's care smells and is like a SPA.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Cox is one of the most knowledgable and patient dentist's I have been to. He spent time to explain and provide details related to my treatment and ensured timely follow up for my recovery! I highly recommend Dr. Cox for all dental needs!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Was 30 minutes late getting to me, then they told me that I had to come back another time to finish the work. Woman at the front desk was unapologetic and flippant with her responses. Very unhappy with this dentist office - will be looking for a new dentist! Avoid!!!

Submitted December 22, 2015

Amazing dentist and dentist office. His professionalism and caring level for his patience it is very rear to find now a days. He goes out of his way to do the very best for his patience. You can feel that when u are in the waiting room or being treated. Very happy to find him, which was a long time ago... I would recommend in high bit. Big thank you. MP

Submitted December 9, 2015

I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Cox on a Friday and was back at work by Monday. I was a highly nervous patient but he talked me through the whole procedure and was very patient. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Have had several dentists in the past, but Dr Cox is phenomenal. His staff are attentive and helpful. He is knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner. And his practice is well-located. He even pays for indoor parking! Cannot rate him highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I had recently moved to Toronto for a job and was looking for a dentist. A colleague of mine recommended Dr. Cox. I recently had my appointment with him and it was nothing short of great. The office is very clean and the staff are professional. Unlike my doctor appointments, my wait time was minimal. His experience is clearly reflected by his assessment of previous work completed in my mouth. The hygienist was friendly and gentle to the touch. A perk on this visit was the special treat the staff gave my daughter. See you in 6 months!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Firind Cox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cox is away but office is open for hygienist. Had the pleasure of seeing Marilyn the hygienist. She is fantastic. I literally fell asleep in the chair. I sa..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cox is one of the most knowledgable and patient dentist's I have been to. He spent time to explain and provide details related to my treatment and ensured ..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing and conservative dentist. Busy office but staff do try accommodate you as soon as possible. Thanks for giving up your lunch to treat me"

December 28, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "What a crook! After getting a second opinion from another dentist, I found out that this guy charged me for work that I didn't even need! I feel cheated and mis..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Was 30 minutes late getting to me, then they told me that I had to come back another time to finish the work. Woman at the front desk was unapologetic and flipp..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Really did not enjoy my visit to this dentist. The dentist was not paying attention to me at all while I was in the chair and the woman at the front was rude an..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What an honest and amazing dentist... I went there for the first time after a horrible experience at another dentist, the staff were so sweet and welcoming. And..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing dentist and dentist office. His professionalism and caring level for his patience it is very rear to find now a days. He goes out of his way to do the v..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Cox on a Friday and was back at work by Monday. I was a highly nervous patient but he talked me through the whole procedur..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have had several dentists in the past, but Dr Cox is phenomenal. His staff are attentive and helpful. He is knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner. ..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had recently moved to Toronto for a job and was looking for a dentist. A colleague of mine recommended Dr. Cox. I recently had my appointment with him and i..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Great Experience. Has been my dentists since I moved to Toronto three years ago! Clean and knowledgable"

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing dentist! Extremely knowledgable and makes you feel like your part of the family ! Great attention to detail and the staff are super friendly "

June 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cox is truly a gifted and talented dentist! He embodies the best of professionalism and expertise. I count myself truly thankful to have him as my dentist!"

March 24, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Happy until now. Apparently I have a cavity that has gotten so bad that the tooth cannot be saved. I don't understand why it was not caught until too late. "

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent dentist. Dr. Cox always explain different options for your treatment and recommend what is best for the patient and NOT for his pocket. He is knowledg..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started going to Dr Cox about 10 years ago as I had a growth on the top of my mouth and was petrified of what it could be. I am so thankful that I was referre..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cox is the kind of dentist everyone should have. He takes great pride in his work and cares about his clients. He never cuts corners, is meticulous with de..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I enjoy dental visits, and usually have good checkups. Recently I was told that I need some really expensive work to fix damage done by tooth grinding. I don't ..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cox and his entire staff are amazing. . I have been going to this office for the last 8 years and have absolutely no complaints. Always professional and o..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient at north York dental clinic for 4 years . This is very convenient office for me and my family . Dr Houra has a gentle hand and she is ver..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had Dr. Cox for the last four years. He is outstanding and I've recommended him to everyone I know. He's not the kind of dentist that pushes expensive fixe..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I agree with previous patient! Bad experience. I wouldn't recommend this dental office."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been to other dentists around the city (I tend to try and lessen my commute) but I always end up back at his office. Nice modern office and extremely nice..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very negative experience with staff and DDS. Obviously all his family and friends have written fake comments to yield unfounded high ratings here."

October 18, 2014
  • Suite has been updated from "206" to "Suite 206".

October 8, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M2P 2C2". Address has been updated from "None" to "20 York Mills Road". Suite has been updated from "None" to "206". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "416-499-4351".

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been with my original dentist for about 25 years and decided to find a new one because he kept ripping me off and telling me to do things I didn't need do..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just went for a cleaning after a friend's recommendation. Great overall experience, from booking to reception (and easily accommodating my appointment mix-up) t..."

September 11, 2014
  • City changed from "North York" to "Toronto"

September 29, 2013
  • City changed from "Toronto" to "North York"

September 28, 2013