Ratings for Dr. Firind Cox

What an honest and amazing dentist... I went there for the first time after a horrible experience at another dentist, the staff were so sweet and welcoming. And, I met Dr. Cox and he made me like I was at home. I don't ever rate doctors and dentists, first time for everything I guess :-) I am going to be a loyal client !!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Wow! What an amazing dentist! I must say that Dr. Cox is so knowledgeable and so efficient at what he does- always ready to listen with an open ear to my every concern and always offering the best treatment options. He and his staff are so friendly and are always willing to accommodate my every need. I couldn't look for anything more in a dental office! Will definitely be referring my friends and family!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Cox is fantastic, he listens and is a true professional. Not a dentist who will do unnecessary work for a cash grab. He's got an excellent chair-side manner, and really wants to help.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Amazing experience at this office. So happy he is at my work building. He cares about his patients. Love to pass by his office. So friendly. When you go for hygiene, make sure to ask for the one and amazing Melisa. Very knowledgeable and and talented like Dr. Cox.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

While going to the dentist is never a highlight in one's day, Dr Cox and his team sure go above and beyond to make it as pleasant and positive as possible. Best of all, Dr Cox truly practices "Patient First" dentistry. He will always try to find the best alternative that benefits the patient. So many times he has recommended a less invasive and a far less expensive option because it is truly what is best for the patient. He also is very patient and takes time to explain procedures and ALWAYS makes himself available if you have issues or concerns, even on a weekend. And his sweet team always calls to follow up after a more involved procedure to ensure that you are okay. Never have I ever recommended a dentist to anyone, online or in person in my entire half century plus on this planet, but I have recommended Dr Cox to many colleagues and friends because of the way he treats his patients. He cares.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Cox is a fantastic dentist. He is kind, gentle, thorough, positive, compassionate, and honest. His staff is simply amazing and provides his patients with a positive experience every time. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Cox has been my dentist for over 25 years. He has a wonderful way with patients, always caring and attentive. And painless!! Aside from the usual preventive dentistry, he has done a root canal and also an emergency extraction on me and there was minimal discomfort both times. If you are looking for a dentist, visit Dr. Cox and his wonderful staff. You will be glad you did.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Cox for four years now after 18 years of mediocre services from the previous dentist. After carefully looking at MD ratings of Toronto dentists I got lucky and found the exceptional reviews about Dr. Cox. Also importantly his friendly staff are very good and helpful have been with him a long time unlike the previous dentist which had a very high staff turnover. Dr. Cox is very knowledgeable and detail oriented, his exceptional eye hand coordination is extremely smooth probably in part because he also plays the grand piano. Last year he removed the right rear wisdom tooth smoothly and painlessly which quickly healed with only two Tylenols. I always look forward to visiting Cox's very nice office which also includes parking. Dr. Cox is certainly one of the very best dentists in Toronto and without hesitation my go to choice.

Submitted February 23, 2017

After scouring this ratemd site. I had decided to seek Dr. Cox because of his good track record. I was curious about his ethics and opinion as I am in need of major treatment. Went thru his professionally done website and contacted him there. I was promptly replied to in a courteous manner and was booked a consult. I was told how to get to office and parking paid in a beautiful professional building. I arrived in a very high end looking office, I was afraid that it is all a facade BUT upon meeting Dr. Cox my snobbish attitude was erased. Dr. Cox is one classy and knowledgeable dentist. His staff had friendly business, professional attitude. They seem to have good rapport with each other and that sense gives you the feeling of ease and welcome. It is an office that has a warm family feeling. I dealt mostly with Larisse via email, and phone and in person. She is great at what she does. Dr. Cox had an extensive treatment plan for me. Larisse booked me with specialists that is convenient for me. This office goes over and beyond. Thank you Dr. Cox and Larisse.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr Cox has been my dentist for 20 years and has gone out of his way to accommodate my schedule as I live over 200 km away. Worth the long drive. I wouldn't go to anyone else. A great dentist.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Firind Cox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

B.Sc. - Trinity College, University of Toronto, 1981-1985. D.D.S. - Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, 1985-1989. Dental resident - Toronto western Hospital, 1989-1990. Active clinical staff - University Health Network (Toronto Western Hospital and Toronto general Hospital), 1990-2003. Private practice, 1989-present. Clinical associate, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, 1990-present.

• University of Trinity College Toronto (Grad. 1985)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1989)

• ITI member