Ratings for Dr. Firind Cox

What an honest and amazing dentist... I went there for the first time after a horrible experience at another dentist, the staff were so sweet and welcoming. And, I met Dr. Cox and he made me like I was at home. I don't ever rate doctors and dentists, first time for everything I guess :-) I am going to be a loyal client !!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr cox is amazing !! He did my bonding for me I have no issues and I am in love with the shape , I would recommend him to anyone :)

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

After scouring the internet for the best Dentists in Toronto I came across Dr. Firind Cox and decided to seek his help for a plethora of horrendous dental problems that have progressively gotten worse due to the fact that I have not seen a dentist in over 25 years. In fact, I was terribly frightened about the possibility of losing all my teeth at relatively young age. When I met Dr. Cox he assured me that he would collaborate with other specialists to restore the cosmetic and functional state of my teeth. He referred me to a fantastic periodontist (Dr. Jordan Bender and his magnificent team) who cured my extremely advanced periodontal disease and was able to salvage most of my teeth and prepped me with implant posts where extraction was the only option. The disease unfortunately ravaged my teeth, gums, and supporting bone structure. As a result I was left with giant gaps, black triangles, severely recessed gums, and several missing teeth; a horrific sight and an extreme and rare case. My periodontist sent me back to Dr. Cox to address all the aforementioned functional and cosmetic issues. After looking at several options, we decided to go with ceramic crowns and implants. Several months later Dr. Cox was able to restore my mouth with a set of perfect teeth. The results are so spectacular that it is hard to convince people that I ever had dental problems. Dr. Cox is one cool cat and a talented dentist/artist/magician.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Cox for years. In fact my whole family goes to Dr. Cox and we all love him. His staff is amazing. Most importantly, Dr. Cox really really cares about his patients which I think is so special about him. I recommend him to anyone I know who is looking for a good dentist for a reasonable price.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Wonderful dentist. Very personable and caring. Took great care with my tooth work such that I had no pain. Charged less than my previous dentist who was slow to see me but quick to charge! Wonderful staff and in a very convenient location on the subway line so I don't have to fight traffic or pay for parking.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I agree with other that he is very nice, but the dental works he has done on my teeth, bring me greater problem and pain.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

By far the most incredibly professional, honest and respectful dentist in existence. Staff are second to none. Appalled by the negative comment below. No chance it is of any substance. I have been a patient for over 25 years and am a handful of a patient but have never been treated with anything other than patience and understanding. Words just can't describe how incredible Dr. Cox and all of his staff are.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Met Dr. For first time today after referral from another doctor. Skeptical at first because of rating I read. Was I wrong. Everybody wonderful. No payment upfront like where son went. Told me till it in son's mouth then I pay or they go through insurance if insurance allow. Moment I walk to office, everyone friendly and warm. Oh he pays your parking. Very smart , good . Lovely people. We come back to do crown. He is amazing just like most his reviews say. Thank you .Thank you I find him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Terribly unprofessional and only cares about extracting money from you. His staff is worse than he is.

Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Firind Cox

Dr. Firind Cox's response
I am shocked at your comment given that it is inconsistent with the vast majority of my ratings on this site. Furthermore, with over 26 years in private practice, I take great pride in the ethics, professionalism, integrity and decency of both my staff and myself. Your post does not reflect any interaction that I have had with any patient in recent or past history. Nevertheless, as you claim to have been financially exploited, I invite you to call me personally at 416-499-4351 to discuss this most serious matter. Dr. Firind Cox

Submitted March 13, 2016

I can not say nothing than best dental work, help, assistance, staff assitance, ... I am more than Happy to found him. I had few other dentist in Toronto, was no comparison with doctor Cox in so many ways. Always he is there for his patience during working hours and after hours... amazing and brilliant. Thanks to him i have a beautiful smile.... MP

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Firind Cox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

B.Sc. - Trinity College, University of Toronto, 1981-1985. D.D.S. - Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, 1985-1989. Dental resident - Toronto western Hospital, 1989-1990. Active clinical staff - University Health Network (Toronto Western Hospital and Toronto general Hospital), 1990-2003. Private practice, 1989-present. Clinical associate, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, 1990-present.

• University of Trinity College Toronto (Grad. 1985)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1989)

• ITI member