Ratings for Dr. Firind Cox

What an honest and amazing dentist... I went there for the first time after a horrible experience at another dentist, the staff were so sweet and welcoming. And, I met Dr. Cox and he made me like I was at home. I don't ever rate doctors and dentists, first time for everything I guess :-) I am going to be a loyal client !!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr. Cox, from the bottom of my heart I cannot thank-you enough for the love and care you have given my granddaughter Kylee. Sometimes being a grandmother you have to take a step back and know your place so as a concerned grandparent I was always overlooked and told that it was taken care of. You and your staff have gone up and beyond in making sure that Kylee once again has a healthy mouth. It is with great pride that I know people of your caliber still exist in todays world. I have heard stories from Barb and Paul about you and always thought you would be the greatest boss ever. You genuinely care and it is not only about the money (hard to find these days). You have given my beautiful girl back her beautiful smile (I cried last night when I saw her at graduation) and for that I will forever be in your debt. If that is your mission statement on the left of your website regarding honesty and integrity...you honor it well. Again from the bottom of my heart thank-you for all you have and are doing for Kylee. God Bless you

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr . Firind Cox is professional and walks patients through their dental procedures sharing his knowledge until you know you are at the right place. Awesome , amazing dentist!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Cox is excellent Dentist and very professional. He doesn't do any unnecessary job. He is not for cash grab. Got the insert from him and I am very happy.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Researched Dr. Cox and happy that I was seen right away for an emergency root canal. He is very busy but I was accommodated. Felt very special that office called to follow up on treatment. Professional and beautiful office .

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Wow! What an amazing dentist! I must say that Dr. Cox is so knowledgeable and so efficient at what he does- always ready to listen with an open ear to my every concern and always offering the best treatment options. He and his staff are so friendly and are always willing to accommodate my every need. I couldn't look for anything more in a dental office! Will definitely be referring my friends and family!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Cox is fantastic, he listens and is a true professional. Not a dentist who will do unnecessary work for a cash grab. He's got an excellent chair-side manner, and really wants to help.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Amazing experience at this office. So happy he is at my work building. He cares about his patients. Love to pass by his office. So friendly. When you go for hygiene, make sure to ask for the one and amazing Melisa. Very knowledgeable and and talented like Dr. Cox.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

While going to the dentist is never a highlight in one's day, Dr Cox and his team sure go above and beyond to make it as pleasant and positive as possible. Best of all, Dr Cox truly practices "Patient First" dentistry. He will always try to find the best alternative that benefits the patient. So many times he has recommended a less invasive and a far less expensive option because it is truly what is best for the patient. He also is very patient and takes time to explain procedures and ALWAYS makes himself available if you have issues or concerns, even on a weekend. And his sweet team always calls to follow up after a more involved procedure to ensure that you are okay. Never have I ever recommended a dentist to anyone, online or in person in my entire half century plus on this planet, but I have recommended Dr Cox to many colleagues and friends because of the way he treats his patients. He cares.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Cox is a fantastic dentist. He is kind, gentle, thorough, positive, compassionate, and honest. His staff is simply amazing and provides his patients with a positive experience every time. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Firind Cox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

B.Sc. - Trinity College, University of Toronto, 1981-1985. D.D.S. - Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, 1985-1989. Dental resident - Toronto western Hospital, 1989-1990. Active clinical staff - University Health Network (Toronto Western Hospital and Toronto general Hospital), 1990-2003. Private practice, 1989-present. Clinical associate, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, 1990-present.

• University of Trinity College Toronto (Grad. 1985)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1989)

• ITI member