Dr. Firind Cox

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Firind Cox

What an honest and amazing dentist... I went there for the first time after a horrible experience at another dentist, the staff were so sweet and welcoming. And, I met Dr. Cox and he made me like I was at home. I don't ever rate doctors and dentists, first time for everything I guess :-) I am going to be a loyal client !!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Visit dr. Cox today. Good doctor. Very good. Nice man and Doctor. Friendly staff. Pay for parking . Good price for crown.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Excellent dentist- very knowledgeable, takes great passion in his work, great personality. The staff also deserve praise- so professional, yet very welcoming. Dr. Cox and Staff- Thank You!:)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

So thankful that Dr. Cox goes out of his way to accommodate his patient. Thank you for staying late despite your wife getting upset. Thank you to Therese for asking Dr. C accommodate. It is situation like these that I stay with him despite his location. He is a nice gentleman

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I particularly do not like dentist at all but Dr. Cox is different. He is knowledgeable and sweet. Like I said before , I don't like dentist but I seem to follow him on his different locations( he said that this is the final move). I too did a move. I'm in Vancouver and I still go back to Toronto just to see him . He and his staff is worth the visit!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Quite happy and impressed at the helpfulness of Dr. Cox and staff

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Cox for his entire professional career, following him in his rare moves around the city no matter where I live because he's THE best! Friendly, has mad skills, is always up-to-date on the latest developments in dentistry, caring, long-term focused in his care - these are only a few of the reasons we feel lucky to be with Dr. Cox. If you want painless needles (and to need them less), friendly staff, and very, very high quality dentist care - go see Dr. Cox!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I"ve been going to Dr. Cox for many years now even though I live quite a distance , I have tried others but had to go back because there is none like him. He treats my whole family. His staff is amazingly ng and he is still moly the best. The sweetest man. He has all the modern equipment and his office is like your second family. Love their fb page. Congrats to the girl who got engaged!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Cox, from the bottom of my heart I cannot thank-you enough for the love and care you have given my granddaughter Kylee. Sometimes being a grandmother you have to take a step back and know your place so as a concerned grandparent I was always overlooked and told that it was taken care of. You and your staff have gone up and beyond in making sure that Kylee once again has a healthy mouth. It is with great pride that I know people of your caliber still exist in todays world. I have heard stories from Barb and Paul about you and always thought you would be the greatest boss ever. You genuinely care and it is not only about the money (hard to find these days). You have given my beautiful girl back her beautiful smile (I cried last night when I saw her at graduation) and for that I will forever be in your debt. If that is your mission statement on the left of your website regarding honesty and integrity...you honor it well. Again from the bottom of my heart thank-you for all you have and are doing for Kylee. God Bless you

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr . Firind Cox is professional and walks patients through their dental procedures sharing his knowledge until you know you are at the right place. Awesome , amazing dentist!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Firind Cox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

B.Sc. - Trinity College, University of Toronto, 1981-1985. D.D.S. - Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, 1985-1989. Dental resident - Toronto western Hospital, 1989-1990. Active clinical staff - University Health Network (Toronto Western Hospital and Toronto general Hospital), 1990-2003. Private practice, 1989-present. Clinical associate, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, 1990-present.

• University of Trinity College Toronto (Grad. 1985)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1989)

• ITI member