Ratings for Dr. Frederick D. Bartholomew

Saved my life. He delivers my daughter and was well prepared for complications associated with Ehlers Dankis Syndrome. I went on to have my son. Without his complete concern and belief of my concerns, Jackson would not exist. Thank you Dr. Bart. FYI I no longer see this doc for care but would refer anyone and everyone to him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

The very, very best doctor ever! I spent over two years going from one doctor to another, without any relief, until I was recommended to see Dr. Bartholomew. He told me that there is no point to straggle for so long, and fixed my problem in two weeks!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I am so grateful to Dr. Bart and his staff. He always appears at the top of his game and seems versed in the latest research. He is warm and compassionate and is always prepared to give thoughtful responses to any and all questions. He and his partner, Dr. Sarvis (who I also love) have seen me through three pregnancies and to this day I refer to him as my "primary care" doc.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Bart for years now. He has helped us through infertility and many other issues. He is such a caring and compassionate doctor. But the one attribute that i find so endearing is that he takes his time and LISTENS to his patients. <3 Dr Bart .... without him our little one wouldnt be here today! xo

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I am so grateful for Dr. Bart! He is an excellent doctor that is very humble, a quality that I greatly admire, especially in the medical field. As someone else mentioned, meeting with him is like seeing a good friend. He genuinely cares for his patients and has a wonderful personality that brings joy to folks around him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr.Bart is a REAL gem. He is so patient,helpful talks sooooo sweetly and always there to answer all your doubts questions. I simply love him. He delivered my daughter and was in the hospital through out the labor. I always recommend my friends to him. He is very handsome too :)

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

Dr. Bart is the kindset person I have ever encountered. He delivered my third child via c-section, Dr. Sarvis delivered my first via c-section(also a wonderful doctor!). I came back to Michigan half way through this pregnancy, full of stress and very nervous. I could not believe how relaxed he made me feel in the operating room! No only did he stand there and talk football with me, he was actually there the entire time, even did the post-op work! My doctors in Chicago literally had the nurses do all the work before and after the c-section, the doctors only did the cutting and the delivering, they left immediatley after the birth, and when I was upset, my doctor called me dramatic..in the operating room!. Dr. Bart was there through the whole thing, I was so relaxed! Then, aferwards when I had a really hard time adjusting to having 3 kids and my husband being gone a lot, he actually sat and talked with me about it...a truley amazing doctor and person. He is just a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr. Bart (as he is affectionately called) is one in a million. He genuinely cares about you, always takes time to talk to you in depth about your concerns. He is considerate of your peronal beliefs and needs. He is informative of available choices and doesn't give you an answer unless he knows it. He is also a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

LOVE him! He is so easy to talk to, and really takes his time! He is very thorough, and so warm and caring! I cannot imagine someone else caring for me, or delivering my two girls! However, I do not really care for his partner, Dr. Sarvis. It may just be a personal thing though. His nurses are great, but the women answering the phones and scheduling are awful! Very cold and unfriendly, like they're annoyed to be at work. It's too bad!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

DITTO!!! on EVERYTHING everyone said above! I too have been seeing Dr. Bart. for almost 13 years, from the time he started at his old office almost right out of medical school. He has not changed in his level of attentiveness, enthusiasm, & care for his patients since then. He is kind, funny, and has a great personality. You actually look forward to your appts. w/him because it's like visiting an old friend, who is also an excellent doctor. He does not believe in taking chances, is thorough, and always puts your health 1st, is willing to listen to all your concerns and offer suggestions or recommend treatment options if nec. & stays abreast of current trends. He is AMAZING! I too have sent numerous friends to him and both my mom & sister too! I lived in FL and would come back annually for a visit w/him, and he delivered my daughter over 11 yrs. ago via C-section which went very smoothly! Diana the office mgr. has been w/him since the beginning too, and is also awesome! 1 of a kind!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr. Frederick D. Bartholomew's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI