Ratings for Dr. John L. Lundberg

Dr. Lundberg is great! Definitely one of the best. He is attentive and always goes an extra step just to make sure you are ok. He answers all of your questions and I have found all of his reassessments to have been correct.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

My experience with this doctor and his office was just awful. He was 2 and a half hours late.They kept me waiting almost naked with the dreaded paper gown over you. It was freezing.AFter I complained to the nurse that I have problems with my health and cant be in the cold so long she told me to dress and wait outside .After another hour I got undressed again and it was another hour and a half.The doctor comes in so sorry really? Lousy exam fast and he was rough very rude to me with his comments in front of another nurse. Judgemental. Would never recommend him. ever. When you are nasty to patients its time to retire.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr. Lundberg is the best! He has been my doctor for 19 years. I moved to PA 17 years ago and travel over an hour for my appointments.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

All I can say is this dr got me in asap after my past obgyn left me in a conflicted State . I had what I feared was a hemorrage post csection ( from my old dr) and dr lundberg handled my situation in a excellent manner . The fast prompt appointment , and the attentiveness to me was amazed by .. He was very patient , answered all my questions . Highly recommend this doctor . I so wish I found him for my pregnancy but it is reassuring to know I have him for the future . I have to thank my friend for referring me and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have found this nice dr and practice . I been to a lot of rude , rushful , doctors . This was a welcoming change ! The office staff was very nice and professional

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

He is the best. Patient, explains everything. Love him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Used Dr. Lundberg for 19 years. Won't go anywhere else. Excellent!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Very great dr john landberg very experienced .knowledgable i would recommended him to all patients

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Very pleasant experience. Dr Lundberg put me right at ease. Explains everything in easy to understand language. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

I became pregnant for the first time a couple of months ago and I starting to see Dr. Lundberg. He is very patient, kind, knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. I'll continue to use him as my primary GYN even after the pregnancy. I highly recommend him. My only concern with this practice is that he might not be in the delivery room, one of the other doctors may be on call when I go into labor. Also, the decor in the office is horrible and there's a slight smell in the corridor. But I like the doctor that much I've overlooked all of that.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Doctor Lundberg is a gentle compassionate person. He spends enough time explaining things to you and he genuinely cares about your condition. It does take a while to see him once you're in the room, but it's only because he takes his time with each patient. I'm actually in this website looking for another doctor because Dr. Lundberg is not in my new plan and I am very discouraged knowing he will no longer be my gynecologist. As for the staff, they are not the most friendliest, but the nurses are warm and knowledgeble.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. John L. Lundberg's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal