Dr. Adelle T. Quintana
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(24)

"Clinic and staff were pleasant, very short wait and convenient online communication sys..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Arielle N. Kauvar

Dr. Kauvar is a miracle worker. Her hands are a gift from above. I cannot day enough about her work. Her technique and knowledge of everything dermatological is insatiable. She’s an expert in her craft and really makes you look and feel like the best version of yourself. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She’s brilliant!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

I had a very unpleasant experience with this office. I was contacted to participate in a research study that they were running. During the telephone screening, I was told that they were looking for subjects with age-spots and I said that I have several of those. Never once did the screener mention that they only wanted subjects with *clusters* of age-spots. So I traveled over an hour each way to Dr. Kauvar's office, only to be sent away after 30 seconds. This all could have been avoided if they had only screened me properly over the phone. When I asked for some sort of compensation for wasting almost three hours of my time (like maybe a product or a treatment) they completely blew me off. If you're looking for a dermatologist who is professional and caring, obviously Dr. Kauvar is not a good candidate. Stay away.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. Kauvar is exceptional in that she has a brilliant mind coupled with an artistic eye. She values the patient and their goal more than trying to experiment on you for her own benefit. She's cautious and highly concerned for the patient's welfare. I've have been using Dr. Kauvar for over 10 years and she never gives up on a problem. She has greatly improved a botched job performed by another Fifth Avenue doctor, which just proves that it is not where a doctor's office is located that ensures professional services, it is the doctor themselves and only the doctor themselves that matters when finding a competent doctor. She is competent and professtional (besides being nice and brilliant). Whether it is considered "cosmetic" or not, she is a doctor you will not be sorry that you chose, and I certainly learned this the hard way! I wish I had met her sooner, but it is never too late to get good care.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I've been going to Dr Kauvar for four years and everyone comments how young I look. Her office staff and friendly and helpful. It has state of the art equipment, everyone is super knowledgable and kind. Dr Kauvar is excellent and I trust her with all procedures. She listens and is amazing at what she does. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Kauvar for over 10 years for various treatments, and her office is as good as it gets. Excellent medical judgment, top-of-the-line equipment, gorgeous facilities, and kind/attentive staff who *really* care about your comfort and well being (Alana and Maria have been helping me for the last year with hair removal). Could not recommend more highly.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

the best doctor to handle removal of skin cancer! I am grateful to Dr. Kauvar for the care she gave me during this scary time. Not only did she get rid of the cancer growing under my skin, she also made sure I was left with almost no visible scars! she is absolute best!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Kauvar is the most knowledgeable doctor I've met with regards to any and all lasers. And her office is pristine.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Kauvar is an excellent, caring doctor who takes time to listen to, and talk with, her patients. She is very experienced, and keeps current on treatments that will help her patients.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Efficient and professional staff. Took me before appointment time. Honest doctor with experience.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Always a pleasant experience and the Staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable . This is how a professional Health Service should be run.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Arielle N. Kauvar's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1989)