Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Longnecker

Dr. Longnecker MD is the most compassionate doctor that I know of. He listens to all symptoms and address them one by one. His patients well being comes first all the time. I have been a patient of his for 23 years. His office staff is caring and efficient too.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

This is the most caring and compassionate doctor that I have ever know.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

This Dr. is absolutely wonderful. He takes the time it requires to see you and expains and sits down to explain everything not to mention that he is thorough and accurate on all his diagnosis. I have been seeing him for over 30 years and hes like our family. Could never imaginne him not being ther for me or my family . He is so careing and understanding which I have tried him with my sever anxiety and hes been nothing but sweet, sincere and caring. Hurry back dr. Joe. We love You and can manage without you. i have even been misdiagnosed of several things during Dr. Joe's personal leave of absence. Its been horrible without him1 sOMETIMES You don not realize they say what you miss until it is gone. But I do and have always. I hope everyone else can see this specialness in this great doctor. wE LOVE AND MISS YOU AND ARE SO EXCITIED ON WHEN YOU RETURN. (Patti his Patient)

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

I am age 37 and he was my ped Dr and my kids also age 9-11. LOVE HIM!!! Miss him, Hope he comes back soon.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

He is awesome. I went through SEVERAL other doctors before finding him. He's been my kids doctor for about a couple of years now, since they were 3 & 4 yrs old. He was the ONLY one that addressed all of my concerns. He never hesitated to refer my kids out if necessary. He even gave me his home number "just in case" I had any concerns over the weekend. My kids are always sick so its reassuring to know that he's their doctor. Unequivocally the BEST pediatrician in Fullerton! He'll even admit if he doesn't know something and he doesn't ever brush any of my concerns off. He's so caring and kind -- I brag about him all of the time!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

He's the modern version of Dr Welby or Dr Kildare ... kind, caring, always taking care of the whole family. Show me another doctor, in this day and age, who gives you his home phone number and says to use it if you have any concerns. I hope to heaven he never retires - I don't know what my family will do.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Great Doctor - Listens carefully before addressing symptoms and most importantly root cause.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

Condescending, did not address the symptoms we came for.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

Dr. Joseph M. Longnecker's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1968)

Commercial Insurance Company