Ratings for Dr. Howard Plant

Dr. Plant is in my opinion a terrible doctor, he misdiagnosed my husband with a terrible disease when all it was was too much Advil! He gave him this terrible diagnosis and left him alone, I was not allowed to be in the room with him for support! He's always late and has terrible bedside manor!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

seen dr. plant for a few years. he's a good doctor. if i have problems he refers me to a specialist. personally, i like having second opinions and i have another family dr now. i plan on comparing the 2 and seeing if there are any flaws or contradictions. but overall, dr. plant is a good doctor. i just dont like that he's always late but wait times aren't actually that bad depending on the time of day you visit. i'd say the earlier the better. if you're first patient then good luck, he's like an hour late.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Sometimes very rude and blunt. Doesn't want to give reports or transfer them to any other doctor. He makes himself very unapproachable, however, his diagnosis is good. I want a doctor who I will not fear...and why should I...

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I have been visiting Dr Plant since I was a child. Sometimes you have to wait, sometimes you don't. He is normally pretty busy and running around but he is an amazing MD. I recently went through some complications with my health an he was a HUGE support for me. I really don't know how to thank Dr Plant - he is amazing.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

ALWAYS LATE - ALWAYS RUSHED - ALWAYS OVER BOOKS - WORST MANNERISM - HAVEN'T BEEN TO HIM IN AGES BUT THOUGHT I'D LEAVE THIS COMMENT.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

I have gone to Dr. Plant for years, he is very knowledgeable and gets to the root of the problem right away. He explains what is going on and takes action right away. He does kind of rush the appointment, and talks fast. His receptionist Geena is a delight to deal with. Overall a great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

He always rushes you and makes me feel like I am wasting his time. Would love to find a new GP but it is so hard.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Amazing I've been seeing him for years. He's kind down to earth and fun loving. He enjoys what he does and you can really see it. Very professional aswell.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

He is rushing all the time and the attention is very impersonal however is you push him he helps you.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

Dr Plant is a great doctor that I've been going to for many years. He is understanding, helpful and very understanding to your needs.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011