Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Cohen

Awful experience. got juvederm injected messed up my face , had to argue to get it removed , lack of sympathy , telling me I have anxiety that, that is the reason my face looked different , like im blind or something . Awful experience made me cry. So insensitive. My primary care doctor and friends agree that juvederm changed my face for the worst. You don't treat people like this . You don't ask your patient if they are taking anxiety medication and tell them they need to because your procedure changed their face. Just horrible . Not to memotion I got my breasts done there and now ones bottoming out and it seems I will be over charged for that too....

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I'm very happy I choose Dr Cohen. He helped me figure out what would look best for my body while listening to what I wanted.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Cohen did my breast Aug. My breast were very uneven and two completely different sizes. My nipples were not where they should be. When I explained to him how unhappy I was and showed him what my breast looked like, he wanted to charge me again another outrageous fee to fix what he messed up! I actually went to another Doctor who fixed them.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Cohen is among if not the best. He did reconstructive surgery on my breast implants that another dr. had previously done. While sometimes hard to get an appointment with- He and his staff are extremely nice, caring, and attentive to you the patient. I highly recommend Dr. Cohen.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr Cohen is the best! He performed my breast augmentation and i am so happy i went to him! People dont even know i have fake breast because they just look natural..i have also had a friend who also went to him and hers turned out great too! Dr cohen is the man to go to!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Cohen performed my breast augmentation and his entire staff is wonderful. I would recommend ANYONE to the Cosmetic Surgery Center of MD. He is an artist and is extremely professional; he takes your own requests into consideration, but will not do anything that your body will not react well to or that will not look right. I think he did a wonderful job and could not be happier!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

Dr. Michael D. Cohen's Credentials

• French

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)