Ratings for Dr. Peter Hull

All of my appointments with Dr. Hull have been excellent and I feel he has helped me with my atopic eczema and severe allergies immensely. Without Dr, Hull's expertise I would still be extremely uncomfortable and suffering so unnecessarily. I would highly recommend Dr. Hull and if you have a bit of a wait, then simply wait it out because his knowledge is well worth the wait. Believe me because my walk in the Dermatology Department has been going on since 1978 with nothing but the best care when it comes to "Head of Dermatology". If I ever won the lotto I would certainly give large donations to the Dermatology Clinic immediately, as well as The Pain Management Clinic, which are both on the 4th. Floor, Dickson Centre.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Waiting list was fairly short to see him, this guy has an unusual personality, he would tell you something clearly disturbing and then have a goofy smile on his face-he did this goofy smile often in our conversation-He explained to me that everything I've researched about my condition was wrong, and that there was no cure but insisted on cortisone injections immediately...kind of contradicted himself there considering if there was no cure, why push the immediate need for cortisone injections?

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I agree with the comments below, I had to wait a long time to see him, he was not helpful at all, he told me to google a new diet to solve my skin issues. And when the prescription he gave made no difference in my condition at all, he refused to see me for a follow up visit. This Dr does not care about people and needs to consider retirement. I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

horrible!!! I will never go see him again. he has no ability to show he cares about your condition and seems pressed for time whenever I was there.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Everybody that is complementing this man is talking about him just doing his job. Any dermatologist can heal you. You have to go beyond to get a good rating.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr.Hull was very rude. He placed his fingers atop my head and started twisting it back and forth looking at my face and repeating sun damage, sun damage. I had waited a year to see him so I tried effortlessly to get some kind of suggestion or information. He seemed bothered by my questions and told me that what I really needed was a skin transplant. Wow! When the appointment ended I left but I never made it to my vehicle before I broke down and started to sob. It has been 2 years since my visit and I am still affected by his comments. It also saddened me that he had a female student in the room with us. Hopefully she will not think this behavior was in anyway acceptable. We all have someone we work for. If I had treated a client in the same manner I would have been fired. I hope Dr. Hull reads the comments and takes the advise to retire.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

I waited over 6 months to see Dr. Hull for my head to toe flaking, cracking, painful skin. He mocked me, told me I had a case of 'housewife's hands' and to use gloves when washing dishes. Did not listen to me, laughed when i explained why I had come to him. I waited an hour and a half past my appointment time to see him only to be treated like I was. He also tried to discount everything my other doctors have done to help me. He acted like he knew everything but in my opinion has a very limited view of how to help and heal the human body. Very disappointed that he wasted my time. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

It amazes me to hear that anyone who has seen him has anything bad to say about him. Before I went to see him I felt like someone had poured gasoline on my skin and lit a match. Within 24 hours of starting his prescription 80% of my excema was gone. He might sound rude to some but he has been perfect for me I will also be taking my 2 year old and 5 month old to see him at his request. From my experience and that of family who refered me to him he is great as long as you follow his guidelines he is not telling you this stuff for no reason and if you fail to meet his expectations of what he has instructed he will tell you you are wasting his time because you are. Thanks to him I can hold my children and cuddle with my husband with out cringing or crying out in pain. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Knowledgable but rude. Would never go back to this doctor. Hope he retires soon.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

I took my six month old son who has terrible eczema to see Dr. Hull..and probably within a month of Dr.Hulls treatment I could see my little babies skin again! Dr. Hull made my families life easier and even though eczema will be a life battle I'm sure my little baby can have a somewhat normal life now...I had seen many drs about his condition and nothing came close to Dr. Hull. We too had to wait three months but it was worth the wait! I would recommend Dr. Hull to Anyone... He was very kind and would answer any questions I had even if it wasn't due to my sons eczema but for my own fears.. Thank you Dr. Hull.. You saved us:)

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010