Ratings for Dr. Brenda M. Barry

great staff and providers in lake baldwin. Wonderful visit every time.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

THANKS for your supportive feedback. - Vickie Office Manager

Submitted April 7, 2016

The ratings are in not in regards to the final doctors or nurse practitioners you deal with, but the rest of the staff is a disgrace. Completely unprepared to answer questions even about the cost of their own service and give no care to their patients time.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Brenda M. Barry's response
We appreciate your feedback. Sometimes when dealing with appointments, the cost of the appointments are dictated by your insurance. We strive to the best of our ability to provide patients with all the answers and costs needed in advance.

Submitted July 1, 2016

Great practice! Staff very friendly and understanding.. everyone knows what they're doing and they're very helpful. :)

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Brenda M. Barry's response
We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback! - Vickie Office Manager

Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr Barry rushes through the appointment and doesn't listen to your problems or concerns. One of her nurses are extremely rude also. When I called to ask a question she was not helpful at all and instead very rude.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Brenda M. Barry's response
Thank you for your feedback. Please know that every patient and their needs are important to us. We are very sorry we did not meet your expectations.

Submitted July 7, 2016

I saw Dr Barry for about 3 years and her and her staff were all wonderful. I would recommend her to everybody. Caring, friend,

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

This group is awesome. Dr. Barry is one of the best GYN's I've had. She cares. She's kind. She's knowledgeable. I won't go anywhere else for gynecology. Absolutely the best.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Barry for over 7 years. I don't go there for her personality I go there because she is smart and a really good doctor. I suffered with painful menstrual cramps and bleeding for many years and have been to multiple doctors in the Orlando area. She took the time to help me and I haven't had any issues for years. She runs a tight ship, I never have waited over 10 minutes after my appointment time. Never a billing problem. No issues with any staff member. I am in and out on on with my day. When I first started seeing her I had an emergency and caught her and the staff as they were closing up for the Christmas holiday weekend, she went back in and helped me out and I was so grateful. It can sometime take a few weeks to get an appointment but I feel she is well worth it.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I am very picky about doctors and I took the chance with Dr. Brenda Barry's office. It definitely paid off. Not only did them make me feel comfortable and help me relax, they were so nice and informative and didn't make me feel like I was just a stranger.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Barry is very terse in her interaction. The first time I met herrather introduce herself she immediately told me I was too old for a particular medication I was taking. I had to come back for the results for bloodwork (guess she needed my copayment) and told me I was in menopause and then gave me a paper with a website in case I had any questions. The visit was five minutes. I would have preferred to pay her the copayment and had her email me the website, since I had to take time off from work for the visit. I did like the nurse practioner, who was very gentle and sweet.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Brenda M. Barry's response
Thank you for your kind words regarding our Nurse Practitioner. We regret you were disappointed during your visit with Dr. Barry. When bloodwork is ordered for a patient there is a medical reason for it. We bring patients back into the office to discuss the blood test results, answer their questions, and review the plan of treatment. To help patients have a resource after the visit it is also common for our providers to recommend additional information available through websites, pamphlets etc. that patients might find helpful. -Vickie Office Manager

Submitted April 7, 2016

I can't really say anything negative about their credentials or knowledge, but they are very unprofessional. I felt very uncomfortable, not because of the exam but their manner.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

Dr. Brenda M. Barry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Barry graduated from the State University of New York College of Medicine in Syracuse, New York and completed her residency at the Medical College of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. She is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and in Bariatric Medicine. Dr. Barry has completed extensive studies in Gynecology and Weight Management under physicians recognized for their expertise in these fields. She is a specialist in healthcare for women, including the early detection and prevention of disease as well as the maintenance of a state of optimal health. Dr. Barry has been certified as a menopause practitioner by the North American Menopause Society. She believes in partnering with you to ensure you are an informed and active participant in decisions affecting your health.

• English

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1986)

Oxford