Ratings for Dr. Kim M. Reyes

Dr Reyes is just plain rude & worthless. A waste of my time. HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

She is a knowledgeable doctor but can be very rude at times. Complaining if she gets paged when a patient is sick in the hospital. Reminding the patient how many babies she had to deliver today and how tired she is. Meanwhile the patient is suffering in the hospital and turns to her OB/GYN for relief and gets yelled at for it. Maybe she needs to be reminded that is her job and she gets paid VERY well for it. She shouldn't take on the excessive work load if she can't handle it or be kind to her patience.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Called to schedule a pap & at the end was told "just so you know we don't prescribe birth control here" RED FLAG! I found it strange but didn't need any anyway. As I filled out the new patient form, came across "What are your religious beliefs?" Extremely odd! Never saw that on a medical form, so I didn't see a need for them to know. As I waited I saw some religious pamphlets & figures by the window. Getting more freaked out but figured just as long as they don't try to preach their beliefs & just get my check up should be ok & didn't want to have to take more time off work. I was called in by a nurse who led me to a tiny room with no door in the back. Very awkward sitting in the corner and then I'm asked the same religious question on the form! I told her I prefer not to state and asked why its necessary to ask. She said "we practice our beliefs and we just like to ask" I then saw the Dr. who was quite odd and impersonal and not very gentle. DEFINITELY NOT RETURNING!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

You walk in the waiting room, and their are pictures of Jesus everywhere. The nurses window is shut, and you have to knock on it to get some help. Dr Reyes is judgemental-and her first question to me was,"who do you want in the hospital with you if something goes wrong-a priest or a rabbi?" I'm six weeks pregnant= why can't we take a positive approach??!! Nightmare. Never going back.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

BE WARNED!!! This is a "pro-life" - anti-birth control office. She even has a poster up on the wall of the treatment room letting you know what horrors you have contributed to by engaging pre-marital sex. All fine and good for individuals to have their own personal religious views, but I find it shameful that she doesn't forewarn patients of her extreme views when they call to make an appointment. It wasn't until I was sitting alone in the examining room - waiting and waiting - that I saw the poster. Here is a link to the same poster which I found on line: http://www.onemoresoul.com/catalog/roots-of-the-problem-poster-conference-size-p688.html It's called "Roots of the problem poster" - See it for yourself. To make sure I wasn't imagining things, I checked with the receptionist who confirmed Dr. Reyes was a right to lifer. And then I left. Turns out if you google pro-life doctors - there she is. I think it's time they let patients know this when they call to save us the trip!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Dr. Kim Reyes, 1624 W. Olive, Burbank Ca, should get out of women's health. She does not advocate for women's reproductive rights and unless you are there to discuss God and or the bible you will be receiving poor care. She is rude. You will wait a long time and once in a treatment room you will sit and listen to her "preach the word". During my exam she asked and these are her words "did you stick anything up there"? After answering no she continued to ask as if she did not believe me and then once again in the hall way in front of the staff and other patients she said "don't stick anything up there". No regard for privacy and very unprofessional. I felt horrible when I left her office and most importantly I felt I received the worst care. Her rooms are filled with religious propaganda that include negative connotations to the use of condoms which is completely irresponsible in this day and age. She should leave health care and join a convent.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Reyes is very thorough and professional. The nurses are very polite and professional. I went to have an exam done earlier this year and I will definitely go back and referral others.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

couldn't get any callback on results of tests. Couldn't get thru on the phone. Left messages, no callback!! Dingy office. What happened???

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Kim Reyes is a disaster. Not only does she routinely ignore pages from her hospital, resulting in a series of missed deliveries that nurses must perform in her absence, but she decided on her own to schedule me for a C-section when I made it very clear to her that I wanted a natural delivery unless there was a medical reason not to do so. I had to switch away from her 8 months into my pregnancy to find a new OB-GYN. Ironically, my husband learned that another new father had to assist in the delivery of his own daughter the same day as my delivery-- because Kim Reyes decided not to show up after receiving multiple pages from hospital staff. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

I was a patient of Dr. Reyes for more than 5 years and never ONCE had an appointment with her, and honestly don't even know what she looks like. The only reason I stayed a patient as long as I did was because her nurse practioners were really great. The final straw when was I asked for an appointment with Dr. Reyes for a pap smear, I was told if I'm only coming for a routine exam there is no need to see her unless I had a history of problems. Apparently, never meeting my doctor and wanting to introduce myself didn't qualify as a "history of problems.".

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Dr. Kim M. Reyes's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Burbank, CA