Ratings for Dr. Seema Sood

Run Run RUN From this "doctor!! Take a sleeping bag for the LONG waiting and Bring your lollipops for the ridiculously ignorant office group! Sood ignores your symptoms and you'll NEVER get well !!! Wrong diagnosis, over-medicates, tells you "it's ALL in your imagination ", causes more pain, so RUN from this "doctor"!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I HAD AN INTERVIEW WITH ONE OF DR. SEEMA STAFF. AFTER BEING INTERVIEWING WITH ONE OF DR. SEEMA STAFF SHE SAID SHE LIKED ME AND ASKED ME TO COME THE NEXT DAY TO SEE IF I LIKE TO WORK IN THE OFFICE AND SEE HOW IT IS RAN. I WORKED FOR 4 HOURS, AFTER NOT BEING CONTACT IN DAYS ABOUT THE JOB, I CALLED TO CHECK THE STATUS ON THE JOB, AND SHE SAID THAT THE DOCTOR WAS STILL INTERVIEWING. AFTER WAITING FOR A WEEK FOR A RESPOND, I CALLED BACK TO SEE WHAT HAPPEN WITH THE JOB AND THE STAFF SAID THAT THEY HAD HIRED SOMEONE ALREADY. I ASK HOW WAS I GOING TO BE COMPENSATED FOR THE 4 HOURS THAT I WORKED, DR. SEEMA STAFF SAID SHE WILL GIVE ME A CALL BACK. ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOT A CALL BACK. DR. SEEMA USED ME FOR FREE WORK.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Sood for several years now, while I should have stopped long ago. 1) Getting an appt seems relatively easy, but the wait once you arrive for any appt is regularly over an hour, and I've been there up to 3 total hours more times than I care to count. 2) Dr. Sood seems nice most of the time, but her bedside manner can be atrocious. She looked at my EKG once and immediately threw out there, "Oh, it looks like you've had a heart attack." I had not, as further tests would show, and I'm lucky I didn't when she claimed that. She's also raised her voice at me and treated me like a child when I've expressed wanting a deeper look into my symptoms and condition. 3) 6 or 7 years ago, she referred me to a surgeon who nearly fatally injured me by making a bad mistake during the operation and then not wanting to follow up with tests when I came back the next day in severe pain (landed me a month in the hospital and several more months of recovery). Sood seemed to forget about that, because a few months later, she casually said, "Oh, do you know someone died before of the same thing?" Yeah, it was the same surgeon, too. Why do you keep referring people there, knowing that?? 4) She's irresponsible with prescribing drugs that can interact with each other, and just wants to throw meds at symptoms rather than really help find and heal the underlying cause of the problem. 5) There has been a lot of turnover in her staff over the last couple of years. The newest person doesn't know how to accurately check your blood pressure (she got 120/80 for me twice, when the doctor later confirmed it was around 140/90), and when my sister went in for some recent blood work, the same assistant repeatedly stabbed around looking for veins until my sister refused further attempts and said she'd just go to Quest (and my sister's normally an easy stick). You may ask, "Why did you stay so long with Sood, then?" Well, I thought it was better to stay with someone who'd treated me over several years, but after everything that's happened, it's not worth sacrificing my health over.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

misinformed me on my insurance premiums on first visit and that i have no office visits coverage until $6500 deductible is paid first per calender year,,, I could have paid cash would saved me money instead they schedule me for 7 unnecessary visits in 2 month end up paying for all of it without at $280 a visit when she have a sign saying she takes $100 for cash visit, I asked if she can help to lower the bill to the $100 for each visit they ignored my request and I had to deal with the billing office,,, I understood that some of it is my insurance fault but the re enrollment not till November to be fixed ,,,

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Sent blood work to wrong Lab, which doesn't take my insurance, she did this twice. Despite repeated attempts to have them fix the billing issue, her office did nothing. I ended up paying over $500 out of pocket, despite having full medical coverage.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

The Staff is rude, and never return calls hate to be sick! Wait time is is horrible. They have no sense of time. Doctor is OK, but needs to get a grip on her staff. She keeps you coming back for a refill which is a joke, and she needs to rethink this instead of charging insurance for these unneccesary visits.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Seriously the WORST experience of my life! I went to Dr. Sood to get help with my menopause symptoms. On each visit I waited over an hour past my appointment and only got 5 minutes of her time. On the first visit after my initial blood tests, she said she was surprised I had no hormones at all, so I reminded her that I'd had a hysterctomy, and she acted surprised and said "really?" On each visit she told me she was a cancer survivor, and after the 4 time I was annoyed because MY appointment wasn't about her. On my 2nd visit, after starting the bioidentical hormones and having my 2nd blood test, she said they couldn't find my chart and why was I there? I walked out of my last and final visit because it was an hour and a half past my appointment time, and there were still 3 people ahead of me. She wouldn't renew my prescriptions without another blood test, which is crazy, because I'm never going back there! TERRIBLE TERRIBLE

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Sood is very knowledgeable however her wait time is ridiculous. I've been going to her office for years now and her wait time has gone from 1hour wait to 3hours wait.On my last appt which I waited 3hours,I saw 3 paitents walk out or rescheduled.After waiting 3hours, I had another 20minutes in the waiting room. I wonder if she would wait that long for any professional. She has alot of patients and she probably figures, if they dont like it lump it or find another docotor. Does that mean she doesnt give a fat rats A--? She is inconsiderate of other peoples time and she doesnt like a challenge when she is questioned. She was sending me to a lab that my insurance doesnt cover, when I questioned her, she answered me rudely she steped out to ask her staff and found out that they didnt accept my insurance, she didnt say sorry or came back to the room, her staff came in gave me the new lab sheet and prescriptions. She is also money hungry, always pushing something. She also doesntdo refills

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Very knowledgeable in many areas & takes time to listen to me. I have been there 4 times & never waited more than 15 minutes to see her. Very thorough & got me to the right urologist for laser bladder stone surgery. Did the tests that I needed, once in office (to save me money & twice to LabCorp for other extensive blood work.. I have been referred to her by a man that she saved his life from a flesh eating virus.. I have also referred a few of my friends that were unhappy with the care they were receiving from their previous doctors.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr. Seema Sood's Credentials

• University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)