Ratings for Dr. HELENE F. Levinson

Great job!! Thank yo for all of your help. I am pain free now!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

I have been going to Levinson Chiropractic for years now and have never had a bad experience. The staff and Dr's are extremely skilled and helpful. I have never had to wait and their hours are very accommodating. I have referred many friends there and continue to do so. I would recommend anyone looking for a great, caring chiropractor in atlanta to check out Levinson chiropractic!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Well, I gave the previous rating listed here and now I have to eat a bit of crow. Because, they've made up for the dismal beggining. I've been going to Chiropractors for over 13 years - this is by far - the most efficient group of people. The team is very attentative and the typical doctor waits, don't occur here. I'm doing decompression right now and have not had an adjustment yet. But, I'll keep you posted.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Remember used car lots and the old bait and switch? They do VAX-D (back decompression)-this is a fantastic treatment. Over the phone I'm told $3000 for unlimited treatments for 2 months over the phone, they're open 6 days a week, great right? I get there it's now $4000 dollars. I told a friend about it, they call in and get a quote of $1600 for the same amount of treatments!? I get there with my friend sitting alongside me, I'm still handed a contract with a quote of $4000. I mention the price given to the person sitting next to me and asked,why am I being charged a rate so much higher? The nurse/receptionist says, my initial visit was before the offer started. The thing that makes it so disappointing, they appear to be really nice people. But I guess we all have to make money, right?

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

Dr. HELENE F. Levinson's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1989)

Providence