Dr. Taha Jomha

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Taha Jomha

My son and I have been seeing Dr. Johma for quite a few years and we have always had a great experience when visiting the dentist. The staff are always kind and helpful. Dr. Johma has built a great dentist/patient relationship with both my son and I. We moved quite far from Summerlea but will continue to see Dr. Johma regardless of the distance- that’s how great of a dentist he is!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Took the kids for a semi annual check up and cleaning today, staff are quick and efficient. Dr Jomha is great with kids, they all left his clinic with the biggest brightest smiles! We will definitely be back and I highly recommend Summerlea dental.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I am very happy with Dr. Jomha and all the staff at this office. They are always friendly and pleasant to deal with, always on time, and offer helpful advice when they can. I highly recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Johma great dentist. knows his stuff and completes treatment quickly. The Dental assistants and hygienist are always friendly. I am usually scared of the dentist but since going to summerlea I don't get the anxiety I used to. would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Summerlea dental is the best! Dr Jomha is awesome. Super nice and was amazing with my kids. My son wouldn't even sit.in the chair....he randomly made a balloon animal (seriously) and then my son let them do a check and clean. Front end staff was really nice too.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr Jomha & staff are great! Super friendly helpful & knowledgeable always able to fit you in when you need.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Very good experience. Happy with my root canal. Staff nice too. Would go back.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Really unimpressed with the staff and the dr. super unprofessional. Very overpriced. I would not recommend anyone going to this office. Seems like this office is just about making money and not customer service.

Submitted December 7, 2017

Was very happy with my experience here. Have been patient for over 5 years. I have bad teeth and dr Jomha made me feel comfortable expressing my concerns. He is nice and funny and not judging me. Thanks

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I switch offices because my first office did not seem interested in treating my kids. The doctor didn't explain anything. I went to dr Taha and he explained everyone in simple terms for me. We went back next day and my kid had 2 fillings done no problem. Great dentist.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017