Dr. Taha Jomha

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Taha Jomha

This was my first time visiting dr. Jomha, I noticed he was a very friendly guy and came across as very helpful. Staff were pleasant. Thanks dr. Jomha and Summerlea Dental!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

I’ve been seeing dr. Jomha for years. I was recently in to see him and he really Takes the time to explain all of my options to me. I have heard of other dentists being refered to as “crooks” or “money hungry”. This guy is anything BUT that! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

Very nice guy! Always takes time to ask how you’ve been. Also takes his time to explain what’s going

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

I went there a few years ago with a fear of dentistry from an incident when I was young.The staff and doctor put me at ease and lessened my fear one appointment at a time.I may not have perfect teeth but they are strong and clean because of the care provided.I wouldn't go to any other dentist in the city when I feel I have already found the best.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

My son and I have been seeing Dr. Johma for quite a few years and we have always had a great experience when visiting the dentist. The staff are always kind and helpful. Dr. Johma has built a great dentist/patient relationship with both my son and I. We moved quite far from Summerlea but will continue to see Dr. Johma regardless of the distance- that’s how great of a dentist he is!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Took the kids for a semi annual check up and cleaning today, staff are quick and efficient. Dr Jomha is great with kids, they all left his clinic with the biggest brightest smiles! We will definitely be back and I highly recommend Summerlea dental.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I am very happy with Dr. Jomha and all the staff at this office. They are always friendly and pleasant to deal with, always on time, and offer helpful advice when they can. I highly recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Johma great dentist. knows his stuff and completes treatment quickly. The Dental assistants and hygienist are always friendly. I am usually scared of the dentist but since going to summerlea I don't get the anxiety I used to. would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Summerlea dental is the best! Dr Jomha is awesome. Super nice and was amazing with my kids. My son wouldn't even sit.in the chair....he randomly made a balloon animal (seriously) and then my son let them do a check and clean. Front end staff was really nice too.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr Jomha & staff are great! Super friendly helpful & knowledgeable always able to fit you in when you need.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017