Ratings for Dr. Robert Reynolds

I saw him in the ER. He was wonderful! Very helpful and calm with a great sense of humor. Many thanks Dr. Reynolds.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

❤ ______________________________________________________

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

His knowledge of MRSA and genuine care for my well being was greatly appreciated. I felt confident that I was given the right diagnosis and his follow up was world class. His demeanor and attitude was great and very easy to communicate with. I felt 100% at ease. This doctor cares about his patients. He spent the time to run additional tests and make sure I that I was well informed and at ease. I am extremely grateful for his care. Thank you Dr. Reynolds.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr. Reynolds tended to me for the first time during a follow-up visit to the ER for IV antibiotic treatment. He was upbeat and put me (and my neighbour) at ease right away. He had a light-hearted sense of humour but was skilled and helpful and was more than happy to review earlier pictures I had taken of the infection. He ordered additional testing for my neighbour and it got done that day. He gave me a home care tip and even found a product picture off the internet so I’d know what to buy. He was terrific!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

The best doctor and man that i have ever met, and i met many. As a bonus, he has a subtle sense of humor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Brilliant Doctor! So knowledgable and caring.. Always calms my concerns before I leave my appointment if any are tabled. .With an amazing staff assisting him (she) always is so kind and helpful as well. If an issue arises she makes sure that you get in as soon as possible. Dr. Reynolds Rock!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

He is terrific. We always feel better after seeing him and he never makes us feel like the appointment is rushed.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Awesome doctor. If it weren't for him, I would not be here today. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Great doctor, smart and explains everything. Very detail oriented.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr Reynolds is a wonderful, knowledgeable, skilled and charming physician! He really takes time to explain the details in an easy to understand way! What a great guy! He is well known around Vancouver area, and he has a great reputation!Go Rob Go!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013