You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Don Pezzot

I've been a patient of Dr.P's, seeing him on and off, for 18 years. He is practically family and I'm saddened that he will likely retire in about a year. He is the last of a dying breed of psychiatrists that *truly* care, seeing patients in a comfy and warm "livingroom" setting, using various types of talk therapy, and medications when/if appropriate. I owe the success I have had in life to Dr.P for guiding me in managing my mental health issues. I came to him severely broken, and twenty years later I have a family with kids, a great career, and an education. I love myself and understand my brain and heart. When I came to him I was suicidal and had barely survived some extensive childhood trauma. If I hadn't met him, my life would have been A LOT different, as I had been through an endless number of hospital type settings and psychiatrists in white lab coats who barely even get to know you. Thank you Dr.P. You are amazing.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Saving my life an mental health, since 1998! LOVE this man.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr. Pezzot is simply awesome. Brilliant, compassionate, hard-working and gifted with insight. The day he retires will be a loss for Vancouver. Wish there were higher stars for him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I saw Don Pezzot for five years until 2009 and he saved me from depression, suicidal ideation, and using hard drugs. He is an asset to the LGBTQ community in Vancouver. His knowledge and practice of LGBTQ sexual health is above the cut.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Pezzot is a gifted psychiatrist and is very patient-centred. He is one of the few psychiatrists I have ever heard of who respects a client's wish to not take drugs. He creates a very safe environment, and provides excellent suggestions for clients to continue working on their emotional health outside of his office. He doesn't try to keep clients coming to him year after year unless there is a clear need. I cannot say enough good things about this mental health professional who saved my life.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

One of the kindest and compassionate Doctors with excellent skills and knowledge. This guy knows his stuff and is able to apply theories into real life situations, allowing one a greater perspective and ability to understand, heal and grow from a place of love.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Pezzot has been found to be a compassionate, professional and caring doctor. It is not all about medication, which he closely monitors and controls, but combines with intesive psychotherapy for lasting long-term results

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

If you are serious about getting well, and are willing to work at it, he is the best.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Don Pezzot is a master at his craft. He is smart, intuitive, genuine and kind. He works you hard and challenges you as well as encouraging you to challenge yourself. If you get the opportunity to work with him, rise to the challenge. You will only become a better you. I speak from experience! I have only the highest praise for Dr. Pezzot. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Don Pezzot's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr.P's, seeing him on and off, for 18 years. He is practically family and I'm saddened that he will likely retire in about a year. He is ..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Saving my life an mental health, since 1998! LOVE this man."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Called to see how could I get to see Dr. Pezzot, they said He doesn't take any patients because they shut down their lists 3 years ago.... "

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pezzot is simply awesome. Brilliant, compassionate, hard-working and gifted with insight. The day he retires will be a loss for Vancouver. Wish there wer..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Don Pezzot for five years until 2009 and he saved me from depression, suicidal ideation, and using hard drugs. He is an asset to the LGBTQ community i..."

February 16, 2015