Ratings for Dr. William Lowndes

Kept complaining about severe ovary pain back in 2003. Kept telling me I was a hypochondriac and I was too young to have ovary problems. After a year he finally agreed to do an ultrasound to prove to me nothing was wrong. I had a tumor the size of a watermelon on my ovary. I had to have it surgically removed along with my ovary at the age of 20. The surgeon stated that if it had been caught sooner, they would not have had to remove my entire ovary.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Couldnt diagnose an allergy problem, kept telling me I needed antidepressants bnecause of recurring bounts of light-headedness. In went to another Dr and was diagnosed with pollen allergies, I did NOT need to be put on happy pills.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Doctor for myself and my two sons for years. Helpful, friendly and knows his stuff. I think he saved me from a heart attack when he insisted I have a stress test and a 95% blockage was discovered.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Lowndes is a good doctor and our family has been very happy with him. He is very thorough.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Dr. William Lowndes's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)