Ratings for Dr. Charles Nicholas Rathe

I went to Dr. Rathe once, in a clinic and he provided excellent medical care. I did not realize that I had met him years earlier at university and had performed in a play with him, but he called my attention to it. I wonder if Dr. Rathe is being utilized for covert experiments. I have considerable evidence that I have been a victim of mkultra, likely since my birth. The methods are covert and psychological abuse is delivered in countless ways. It is possible that Dr. Rathe was infiltrated, so that he could be put through this type of program, but made to believe that he is at fault. There is unlimited military funding for this type of program. My uncle, Jules Winemaker, an anesthiologist, had his medical education funded by the Canadian military. My cousin, Ellen Warner, i.e. Ellen Winemaker, is an oncologist with Sunnybrook hospital in Toronto. My cousin Marshall Devor, is a biology professor at Hebrew University and a neurologist. When I was two years old, a perfect swastika was cut into the skin of my upper arm, in a number of precise incisions. When I was around 7 years old,

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Rathe is the best Doctor out there. He is professional and treats all his patients as family. He has a love for his profession and not a love for the money associated with the profession. Approximately 20 years ago Dr. Rathe moved from practicing Medicine in Canada and moved to the United States as he could not take the corruption and unethical treatments that the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario had towards Ontario Residents. Dr. Rathe dismissed me as a patient because he was forced by the College to do so, he was given an ultimatum, he either dismissed me and got to stay on good terms with the College or Kept me as a patient and stayed on bad terms with the College. According to Dr. Rathe, he was very sorry and dismissed me mentioning that Patients he has many of and unfortunately he only had 1 College of Physicians and Surgeons or Ontario to be a part of. The College acts as an insurance organization and Doctors need to be insured in case of the unthinkable happens. I was very sad when he dismissed me but I understood his dilemma. This all proves that Ontario's Healthcare system that everyone entrusts their care to is corrupt and does not deserve any credibility. Dr. Rathe is an Honest Doctor and was forced to quit being a Doctor in Canada and move to the United States because of such corruption. Someone needs to know what the college is about because good doctors like Dr. Rathe are Victims of the College for they have to choose their career well-being over their patients if they wish to continue to be associated with the College. Have a look and see how the college destroys our quality of a healthcare system, they do not care about the patients they care about receiving the thousands of dollars from doctors every year.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Rathe is an amazing doctor. I have been a patient of his for the last 8 years. He is very attentive. He listens to what you have to say and does not rush you. A couple of years ago I became very ill. Dr. Rathe was fantastic, making appointments for me at the last minute, finding out which facilities could take me sooner than others. I truly felt that my doctor really cares for me and my well being. We moved 2 hours drive away a year ago and I continue to see Dr. Rathe. What an incredible doctor !

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Rathe is the best MD we have ever met. He always treats my husband and I as if we are his VIP patients although we are just two of many people that depend on him to take care of us. He has always been spot on diagnosing our illnesses and as equally proficient in his treatments. He has been our doctor for the last 10 years and we are missing him and will still be his patients when he comes back to work, if he needs anything all he needs to do is ask. Our prayers are with him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

He is a super doctor,when tests are ordered,he follows them up,as i have recieved phone calls when he wants to review them.If he wants to get another doctors opinion,he asks who your preference is regarding the area and specialist of your choice.He takes the time to listen,to your concerns about tests and results,which help ease your fears,about these tests.I trust him completely with my healthcare.I count myself and my family very lucky to have a great DOCTOR in this day and age.Thank you

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

I just love my doctor, I find him so sincere,genuine and caring. Be proud of yourself Dr Rathe. He will never rush you, and will answer all your questions now matter how silly you may think they are. His staff is organized,helpful and never rude.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr Rathe is always on time with appointments. He genuinely cares and listens to you. I never feel rushed with him. He has always been very in depth with tests or xrays when trying to solve whatever ails you. Dr Rathe has always been correct with his diagnosis with my family. I trust him fully with mine and my family's well being. i hope to have him as my physician for at least another 50 years!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

Takes excellent care of my father who has several health issues. Has pharmacy right on site and his staff are very friendly.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007