Ratings for Dr. Parveen K. Verma

My appointment with Dr. Verma was the worst experience I have ever had in a doctor's office. I was new to her, but she never bothered to read my chart and made false assumptions about me. She was condescending, and belittled me. I have found a new endo who treats me with dignity and respect.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Dr. Verma has consistently advised my wife and I very well. My wife's diabetes has been controlled completely thanks to Dr. Verma's advice, and I'm getting closer to control. One night, when my wife's blood sugar continued to crash and we couldn't stop it, I called the doctors' service. Dr. Verma called back at 1:30 am within just a few minutes, expertly advised me on what to do, and followed up the next day. Impressive. I saw no evidence of the ditziness described in the other reviews, but Dr. Verma's current office is very professional, and that might help things considerably. We could have insisted on changing doctors initially, but after consulting with her, we both decided she is as good as they come.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

After she writes things down in the medical chart, she then needs to read it. She asked me about the insulin I was using. I am not on insulin. She then went to talk about my diabetes. I don't have diabetes, I have another condition.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

Second apointment with her a few months back. Needs to take better notes and read them. Scared me.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

Doctor is sweet but she spins therapy like a tornado. Says one thing and does another. Staff constantly loses things and tells you they will schedule testing and you never hear from them.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

Dr. Parveen K. Verma's Credentials

• Hindi

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal