Ratings for Dr. S. Farjalla

Dr Farjalla performed a Esophageal Dilation on me and it lasted over 6 years, way beyond the average. I was delighted to be able to schedule a second procedure with him in the coming week. They were able to schedule me in very quickly.. about 1 month after my initial phone call to them. Looking forward to being able to swallow normally again shortly :)

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Excellent doctor. Great knowledge. He takes time listening helalth concerns.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Farjalla is the sweetest, kindest specialist in this city...I would highly recommend him to everyone...He is very compassionate and takes his position seriously and extremely dedicated to his patient's.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I suffered from IBS-D for more than 30 years. Dr. Fargella is the FIRST doc to (and I've tried them all), who finally put an end to my living in bathrooms. I owe him a great debt of gratitude for allowing me to live a NORMAL life. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

have had good experience with Dr. Farjalla & his staff. Kim (secretary) actually rushed my 1st apt with him as she knew about my particular condition & prioritized me to see him ASAP. She has been very good to deal with. Dr. Farjalla appears to be knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I first met Dr Farjalla in the emergency room at the Met Campus. He was empathetic, inquisitive, and knowledgeable. He was also flexible enough to take me on as a new patient in his practice following my discharge. I highly recommend Dr Farjalla to any person suffering from colitis, like myself. He has respected my wishes to test altering dosage with current medication, as opposed to switching medication entirely. His offices does appointment times instead of cattle call like most offices, ie very little wait time. Only reason I don't give five stars across the board is due to his staff not sharing in his passion for the patient. They have a strict NO SERVICE during 12-1 lunch hour and can be a tad miserable. Nonetheless, this makes his practice a glowing success story by Ontario standards.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I had a very bad experience with this doctor. He was not flexible enough after he found out my colonoscopy rezults showed nothing he expected even though my symptoms were still there. He put me on laxatives and metamucil for close to 10 months and had me visit him every 2 months. Every time i visited and told him my condition didnt change, he always advised me on how often to take the laxatives and metamucil and when exactly during the day. The thing is that, he actually gave contradictory information in different visits. I realized he didnt really know my condition but instead tried to do some trial and error as long as he got paid for my every visit. In my last visit, he realised he was defeated and actually talked rudely to me when i lamented about the fact that there was no change in my condition. I simply wanted him to see if he could do further diagnosis instead of perpetually putting me on laxatives and metamucil because those over the counter drugs are actually suppose to be taken for a period not more than two weeks. Instead, he dismissed me rudely this time and left the room right away before i could say a word. He told me to go back to my family doctor. So after 10 months i was not diagnosed with anything even though i have very embarassing symptoms

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Been with Dr. Farjalla for the last 10 yr's very good Dr.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Farjalla knows his stuff he is also very patient. Maybe these bad ratings are from people who didn't get what they want or were not compliant. His staff have always been pleasant and very knowledgeable. His secretary always calls you the day before so there is no reason to miss your appointment. I would recommend this doctor and his staff to my family and friends hands down.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I have to disagree with the comments about Kim being rude and uncaring. She is one of the best medical secretaries I have met. My husband passed away in a 3rd world country and Kim was exceptional. She went above and beyond what she had to do to get my husband's information to the medical staff over there. Keep doing such a great job Kim

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016