Ratings for Dr. Louis D. Bojrab

A very kind and compassionate doctor. Dr. Bojrab listens to you and really cares. He's the only doctor I've found in the last ten years that understands my pain and takes that pain away. I would highly recommend him to anyone who suffers from pain to make an appointment today!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

There's a reason Dr. B is one of the best in his field. He cares. He cares about what he does & he cares about the patients he treats. He's knowledgeable, personable, open minded & as I stated before, caring. He himself, suffers back pain due to herniated discs therefore, when you explain to him "I hurt like this" he truly can understand. Dr. B's been my pain specialist for nearly 10 years now & I trust very few other people as I trust him. He's always listened to & talked with me about my condition and my concerns. He's performed several procedures on me & helped me more than I can say. He's a rare thing; a truly decent human being & a superb doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Bojrab for about 4 years now and he is the nicest person I have met in MI yet! He is very much the best pain mngmt. doctor available here! He is so personable, nice to talk to, so friendly and was the only doctor out of 40 or more that was able to diagnose me properly and actually do something to help my chronic pain. I actually was able to come off my arsenal of medications! I never thought it would be possible and I owe it all to him, he is my hero!! Don't hesitate to go to him with any pain condition, he is also an anesthesiologist to boot!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Dr. Louis D. Bojrab's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1995)

Delta Dental