Ratings for Dr. Hector Arbillaga

He is a kind, compassionate Doctor. Wait times of 1-2 hours is a bit much when you have arthritis. Sitting so long is painful. Staff are great.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Kind, caring, very knowledgeable, excellent doctor

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Very satisfied with his service! His style is old school but he doesn't make you feel like an idiot if you like integrative medicine. He cheers you on and celebrates your victories no matter your avenue to healing. I found him very thorough. Not arrogant at all like so many can be.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I've been seen Dr. arbillaga for almost 8 years, yes I hate waiting for 1-2 hours to see him but also understand, as he never rushes me and always has time for me. He is very knowledgable and has always been helpful. My case is difficult as I have overlap syndrome, 3 auto immune diseases linked/combined. I would recommend him to anyone!!! The move to Calgary was good, you get through on the phone and if you leave a message they get back to you the same day. (Unlike Lethbridge). Keep up the great work Dr Arbillaga!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I've seen Dr. A. For several years. He is very knowledgable on Lupus. He keeps up on the latest studies and shares information with me. He allows me to take part in my health decisions and treats me as an intelligent participant in the process. I am very satisfied with his care.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Yes since moving to Calgary, the receptionist there is outstanding, as opposed to the rude staff he had in Lethbridge. I have been with him for 5 years, and I have only ever waited once at his Calgary office and the receptionist calls you back the same day, or you actually get through to her....I think things have drastically improved with the dr since his move to Calgary. Keep up the good work Dr A. He is kind, compassionate, sincere, and answers all my questions and concerns. A caring doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

ive been with dr arbillaga for 5 yrs.in lethbridge.he is great but his front staff was rude and never returns calls for days or weeks. his new girl in calgary is awesome. returned call same day or in a few minutes.he always takes time to explain whats happening with joints.wished he was still in lethbridge but calgary is closer.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

I visited with Dr A. twice over two years ago his staff were incredably rude,I waited for over two hours in his waiting room with each visit. He seemed to know very little about my Lupus, for which I was sent to see him. My GP thinks I should try him again, I only hope that things have improved since his move to Calgary. I must say that Dr. A. was very friendly. I hope he can help me this time. I would love to hear from other Lupus sufferes that see him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

I have to say since Dr Arbillaga has moved his practice to calgary his new nurse/receptionist is on the ball!! my phone calls are returned immedietaly,I have a appt time within a couple weeks and am very impressed on the change in this practice...thanks Dr Arbillaga for keeping us on as patients during your move to calgary

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

June 2011 will be 2 years since my Family Doctor referred me to Dr H.O. Arbillaga in Lethbridge, AB. My Doctor has called them and emailed them numerous times. I have contacted them at least a dozen times to see when my appointment would be, only to be told that I was on the list and would be called when an appointmewas available. His office contacted the clinic I go to, on at least 3 occasions, to have blood work completed, and said I would soon have an appointment. NOT!! Most ridiculous medical treatment I have ever received. Having a terrible time with feet and many conditions have been ruled out. I cannot feel my extremely painful feet, so I fall or stagger constantly. I was stopped by security in a Lethbridge mall for being intoxicated, and I have never drank alcohol in my life. Extremely embarrassing. Now using a cane and resorted to staying in my home I contacted his new Calgary office but he is not accepting voice messages. I can't find another RA doctor, so now what?

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011