Ratings for Dr. Nalton F. Ferraro

Dr. Ferraro is a wonderful physician, who has treated my daughter for years. He is always available to talk, always takes the time to explain and thoughtfully answer questions. He is also a very skilled surgeon - major jaw surgery on a 12 year old (6 in + incision) and two years on you can barely see it. You may have to wait for him but he is well worth it!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

The kindest person I've ever met, and the only oral surgeon i will ever go to!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr Ferraro is the kindest, caring, doctor. The kind of doctor who treated me even when my insurance wouldn't cover the procedure. He gave me his personal cell number in case I needed him after my 1st of 6 surgeries. He called me every night for 5 nights from his vacation , after my 6 th surgery.He is not just an amazing doctor, but a kind special man!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

A truly exceptional physician. Great humanity and remarkable surgeon. I will be forever grateful for what he did for one of our children. I am a doctor myself and can really say Dr Ferraro can be a role model for the new persons entering the medical profession.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Great doctor always took the time to answer my questions ..love him

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Cannot say enough good things about this doctor. He agreed to see me on his day off and then spent almost an hour going over my issues. Subsequent visits were equally good and only a few times was he running late.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Ferraro is amazing. Like a Dr. House, he will get to the bottom of whatever your problem is, and not give up on you...very patient and caring too.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Nalton F. Ferraro's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1976)

Oxford