Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Grobman

I made an appointment with Dr. Grobman to seek a second opinion on having surgery or not. He took time to explain the procedure and answered all my questions. Very happy with his staff as well. He’s the best, I wish I would have seen him sooner.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Dr. Lawrence Grobman's response
Thanks for the review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, we value all feedback and use it to improve our services. Have an amazing day.

Submitted October 8, 2018

Amazing medical practice and an A+ doctor. He is truly the best in South Florida.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Lawrence Grobman's response
Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate it.

Submitted October 8, 2018

Very pleased with Dr. Grobman and his team of audiologist. He is definetely the best in his field in South Florida. There's a bit of a wait but no more than any other medical practice that I've been to.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr. Lawrence Grobman's response
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Submitted October 8, 2018

Dr Grobman is very knowledgeable and overall a wonderful Doctor , he is very forward with his explanations which I like. The office staff is pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Lawrence Grobman's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Submitted June 12, 2018

The girls in his audiology room are RUDE And NO PATIENT at all ! Waiting period is ridiculous anywhere between 2-3 hours! Dr. Grobman also needs to learn what mannerism are when he speaks to his patients . Office staff are terrible they seem they are afraid of him in some way overall this was a horrible experience !!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr. Lawrence Grobman's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We want you to know that we take your concerns seriously. After evaluating the patient flow in our office, we have instituted changes to reduce wait times. Showing respect and consideration for our patients is at the core of our mission, and we hope we can better meet your needs in the future.

Submitted June 4, 2018

I had a tympanoplasty and mastoidectomy with him. Thanks to him my life can continue like nothing happened. I will always be greatful to him for saving my life, being such an amazing and knowledgeable doctor and patient with his patients. After reading these reviews I may understand some comments, but people must understand priorities and procedures and seriously, do your research and understand his capabilities before reviewing. I would recommend him over any other doctor in the world!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Submitted June 4, 2018

I live far away and was told he could do the job. I got my hearing back!!! Very professional doctor and highly intelligent. Others leave bad reviews for wait times which is a injustice. If you have a problem that needs fixed, he's your guy. Thanks Dr Grobman

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Lawrence Grobman's response
Thank you for your kind words. We are extremely glad you got your hearing back.

Submitted June 4, 2018

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE? I was extremely disappointed in this Dr. and office. After waiting 1 1/2 hours he spent maybe 5 minutes with me. He hadn't read my medical history and had no idea why I was there. He didn't want to hear my previous history " Just tell me your symptoms " was what he said. He took a hearing test before I saw him and discussed none of it with me before he rushed me out and on to his next patient. I ran a dental office for 20 years and I am totally appalled by the experience. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Lawrence Grobman's response
We want you to know that we take your concerns seriously. After evaluating the patient flow in our office, we have instituted changes to reduce wait times. Showing respect and consideration for our patients is at the core of our mission, and we hope we can better meet your needs in the future. Please call us at 305-854-5971 ext 204 so we can ensure a better experience next time. Thank you for your comments.

Submitted June 4, 2018

I like him. Ive had two stapectomies with him. (Today was the 2nd) i feel fine. The first surgery was a great success and hearing us great. I had no dizziness or pain. This revover is less pleasant but i cant say i feel all that bad. Im just dizzy when i lean forward and i was told that might. He is a no nonense and i think hes got great manners. Hes always pleasant. I dont get the negative ratings on here at all. However his anesthesiologists are.a different story. Dr fernandez was REALLY nice and went out of his way gor me but when the partner he imentioned he would be working with came over she was extremely mean looking. I immediately thought this woman actually had it out for me and it was alittle frightening. Then she said she would take care of me! I found out after the procedure that i woke up before the procedure had ended! I tjink tjat means i wasnt hiven enough anesthesia! Kind of makes you wonder how these two anesthesiologists with 30 years experience each not know what they were doing. Weird....did they know i was coming and didnt like me ?? Lol just kidding (not) Dont use these two!!!! Thank GOD everything seems fine

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Lawrence Grobman's response
We sincerely apologize for your experience. Please call us so we can ensure a better experience next time.

Submitted June 12, 2018

Waited 90 minutes in the waiting room for our appointment. The staff was extremely rude to me and to other patients in the waiting room. The staff even lied to me! After waiting 40 minutes past our appointment time they told me we were next. Well I saw at least one other patient go in to see Dr. Grobman before us. 50 minutes later we finally saw Dr. Grobman. And let's be honest; the average appointment with the doctor only lasts about 15 minutes which was about the amount of time he spent with us. I told Dr. Grobman how rude his staff was, how they even lied to us and also complained about making his patient wait 90 minutes for an appointment was unacceptable. All he did was apologize. He didn't ask me who was rude or who lied to me; which means he doesn't really care and did not plan on addressing his staff. I agree with other patients who have rated him on this site. He doesn't close the office door - so NO privacy at all and he definitely needs a lesson in HUMILITY. When I asked about the operation that was performed he said "I do 8 surgeries a week I can't remember every detail." Also, at the hospital we asked him to call a family member when the surgery was done and his reply was "I'm too busy, I have other patients to see, have a nurse call you." When I asked the nurse to please call she said "did you ask the doctor?" I replied "yes he said he was too busy and had other patients." The nurse replied "yes that's Dr. Grobman for you, he has 2 surgeries to do and he's too busy to call." Wow, that says a lot about this doctor. Again, he needs a major lesson in humility!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Lawrence Grobman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lawrence Grobman received his Bachelor of Science from Haverford College in 1975. He then went on to receive his medical degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine. Dr. Grobman received specialized training in ear and inner ear disorders at the prestigous University of Zurich hospital under the training of “World Reknown” Professor Ugo Fisch.

• English

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal