Ratings for Dr. Elliot Lach

Dr Lach provides a professional atmosphere with an assistant to help draw up medication amounts with record of previous treatments. Allows for smooth, accurate treatments.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

From my first appointment I instantly felt comfortable with the entire staff. They were warm, friendly, and professional. Dr. Lach did a really good job of explaining my options and in a kind and caring way. I knew immediately that Dr. Lach was the person I wanted to do my surgery! My surgery went extremely well. During the first days of recovery Dr. Lach was available for me to ask questions morning, noon and night. This meant a lot to me. I am now 3 months post surgery and I could not be happier with the results!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

My procedure went well no complaints. The only thing that I think would be good during the physical is taking BMI measurement to gauge progress. Other then that everything is perfect

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr Lach and his staff are all great. I have been a patient for many years and have always got the best results. Dr. Lach is very kind and always listens to your concerns. I am more than satisfied with the treatments and would not consider going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr Lach is the most caring and accommodating person. Simply the best! He does an amazing job and truly devotes himself to the care of his patients!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Extremely talented, excellent bedside manners, straight forward and easy to communicate with.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

The PA, and the Medical Assistant, sorry forgot both names were wonderful. I arrived 30 minutes early and I was seen within 5 minutes. Very much appreciated.Over all experience was wonderful. Well done.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I have recently completed the first year of therapy and am extremely pleased with how my body and mental outlook has improved. Staff has been highly professional and helpful answering questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Lach is an expert in testosterone replacement therapy and is very easy to work with. He always makes enough time available to understand my issues.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Excellent Doctor. The very best at what he does. Personable and kind, easily puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Elliot Lach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

First Health Network