Ratings for Dr. Elliot Lach

My procedure went well no complaints. The only thing that I think would be good during the physical is taking BMI measurement to gauge progress. Other then that everything is perfect

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr Lach and his staff are all great. I have been a patient for many years and have always got the best results. Dr. Lach is very kind and always listens to your concerns. I am more than satisfied with the treatments and would not consider going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr Lach is the most caring and accommodating person. Simply the best! He does an amazing job and truly devotes himself to the care of his patients!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Extremely talented, excellent bedside manners, straight forward and easy to communicate with.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

The PA, and the Medical Assistant, sorry forgot both names were wonderful. I arrived 30 minutes early and I was seen within 5 minutes. Very much appreciated.Over all experience was wonderful. Well done.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I have recently completed the first year of therapy and am extremely pleased with how my body and mental outlook has improved. Staff has been highly professional and helpful answering questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Lach is an expert in testosterone replacement therapy and is very easy to work with. He always makes enough time available to understand my issues.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Excellent Doctor. The very best at what he does. Personable and kind, easily puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Lach is wonderful. I was referred to him from my friend who had a breast reduction and lift. I had old saline implants taken out and new silicone put in. He called several times to check on me and was very concerned with my recovery. I have referred him to other friends and they have the same opinion of him. I had a bad experience with another plastic surgeon prior to this. He eased my fear and has become a wonderful friend.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Dr. Elliot Lach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

MB Health