Ratings for Dr. Elliot Lach

After a few years with another doctor for my trt protocol I thought I was feeling the best I could , but after dr lach added a key piece to my treatment I am feeling like a man should on trt!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

I am extremely pleased with the level of treatment I have been provided. The staff and everyone I have dealt with so far have been amazing. They are very knowledgeable and have been responsive to any questions I have had so far.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

As a handicapped patient I really appreciate the extra special attention Dr.Lach gives to me. He lets me a special waiting room downstairs where I can roll my stander in to use while he examines and treats me.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Dr Lach provides a professional atmosphere with an assistant to help draw up medication amounts with record of previous treatments. Allows for smooth, accurate treatments.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

From my first appointment I instantly felt comfortable with the entire staff. They were warm, friendly, and professional. Dr. Lach did a really good job of explaining my options and in a kind and caring way. I knew immediately that Dr. Lach was the person I wanted to do my surgery! My surgery went extremely well. During the first days of recovery Dr. Lach was available for me to ask questions morning, noon and night. This meant a lot to me. I am now 3 months post surgery and I could not be happier with the results!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

My procedure went well no complaints. The only thing that I think would be good during the physical is taking BMI measurement to gauge progress. Other then that everything is perfect

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr Lach and his staff are all great. I have been a patient for many years and have always got the best results. Dr. Lach is very kind and always listens to your concerns. I am more than satisfied with the treatments and would not consider going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr Lach is the most caring and accommodating person. Simply the best! He does an amazing job and truly devotes himself to the care of his patients!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Extremely talented, excellent bedside manners, straight forward and easy to communicate with.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

The PA, and the Medical Assistant, sorry forgot both names were wonderful. I arrived 30 minutes early and I was seen within 5 minutes. Very much appreciated.Over all experience was wonderful. Well done.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Dr. Elliot Lach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)