Ratings for Dr. Bruce R. Dorr

Amazing Dr. and staff!!!!!! Nothing but good things to say about dr. dorr and dr. watson was so lucky to switch to them at the end of my pregnancy just wish I had found them sooner!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Dorr is the best! I always thought I would never want a male OB but my friend recommended him to me. He has done surgery on me for endometriosis and delivered my baby. His staff is nice and Dr. Dorr is verk knowledgable. I have never felt like he is in a rush and he is a good listener. His partner Dr. Watson is also great! I saw him for an OB check up.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I have seen Dr. Dorr for the past two years to correct abnormal PAP results (after seeing a different GYN for 2 years). He is kind and gentle for being a male GYN and always ensures my comfort. Unfortunately for me, I've had to have several Colposcopy and LEEP procedures, but he has always provided me with excellent descriptions of what was being done and why. When all of my test results come in, I receive a call from Dr. Dorr, not a nurse or an office aide, and he ensures that I understand exactly what it all means. As of today, my PAPs are back to normal and I have to thank Dr. Dorr completely. Because of the excellent care you receive, it takes a while to schedule appointments with him, and sometimes he runs a little late, but I know it's because of the kind of care that he provides.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Great office, great staff- due to Dr. Dorr and the staff at Littleton Adventist Hospital I had an amazing birth experience, I couldn't ask for better.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

What can I say......Dr. Dorr is the BEST OB around.......and I am even married to a doc. He is super caring..and takes time with you. He delivered my daughter 11 yrs ago and i was high risk. He made the experience so great.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I've heard horror stories from other women about their lacking OBs and their staff. Dr Dorr is an exceptional doctor. His partner, Dr Watson, is equally wonderful. I feel like I'm in great hands, he takes all my questions and concerns seriously. He has enthusiasm and sincere care for each patient. Sometimes I wait in the exam room for a few minutes longer than I'd like, but once he gets there he spends a lot of time with me. So I know the reason he's sometimes running behind is because he's giving all his other patients quality time and care as well. He's never rushed and never blows me off, which is a big concern for me and finding a good doctor. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. Dorr is the absolute BEST. I had been to several OB's while pregnant and he immediately rose above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend him as a doctor!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

I believe Dr. Dorr is the best around. He delivered both my children. He is kind, gentle, funny and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

I never considered having a male ob/gyn, but Dr Dorr was recommended to me, as I was new to the area. I felt extremely comfortable with him. He listens, explains matters thoroughly with me, and is very caring and concerned with my overall health as well. I have recommended him to friends, and they, as well, value him as their dr, and couldn't imagine having to go to anyone else! Therefore, appts can be difficult to come by, but are well worth it!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

Dr. Bruce R. Dorr's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Littleton, CO