Ratings for Dr. R. James Bond

Dr Bond and his staff are fantastic. They're quick and efficient - but I've never felt rushed, or felt like I was being a bother by asking questions. Dr Bond was great about thoroughly describing the procedure to me, and made sure that I understood what he was saying to me. He's very decisive and proactive - I love that! I'm 100% confident in Dr Bond's knowledge and skill - I know I'm in good hands :)

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

The man saved my life, what more is there to say. MANY MANY THANKS

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Bond and his team of nurses and residents for a surgery I needed in a timely manner. He made sure to get me in before the deadline, and I am thrilled with the outcome. I would highly recommend him and his professional team.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

very good dr. but i did not keep up with him becaus i live in mission now see a dr in ab

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr Bond botched my surgery. Then wouldn't see me until I went to emergency four times. Still having major problems. Keeps canceling surgery dates. They don't seem to care very much

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

If you are going to use this place think twice. They are only in it for the money, I had 18 scans tests appointments and of all they were the only ones that made me feel like I was a necessary evil that they had to put up with so they could make money.. Needless to say I will die from my cancer before seeing them again.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I am not too keen on 'rating' doctors, but this is as good a place as any to publicly say thank you Dr.Bond & staff for the manner in which you take care of your patients.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

He operated on my 18 year old son when my son's surgery with another surgeon was cancelled. Dr. Bond's assistant fit my son in and we were truly grateful. The surgery went well and there were no complications. Dr. Bond also has an amazing staff working with him. We were able to see and ask questions of his resident and student. Thank you so much Dr. Bond.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

This surgeon cares about his clients, is patient, is beyond knowledgable. You trust him to get it done. You are fortunate if you can be assigned to his care team.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

All we have to say is thank you for operating on our 16 yr old daughter. Words cannot express our gratitude.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015