Ratings for Dr. R. James Bond

He botched my Nuss surgery so bad he ended up leaving me with less then 2cm between sternum and spine and years of pain.... then refused to see me to discuss it. MSP ended up approving me to go to the US where I had a perfect correction and was told that they have had to fix many of Dr. Bond's nuss patients after he's botched them! Don't ever let this man touch you if you have Pectus excavatum. He'll leave you more damaged and not even care enough to discuss his failure with you. He has an ego problem and his MOA is even worse! She is the rudest person I've ever met and she can't keep track of medical records, constantly loosing scans and forgetting when shes booked you appointments. Almost never Answers the phone about ignores emails. She rude and should not be working on such a profession. Shes incompetent

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr bond is a horrible doctor. I was on the waiting list for about 4 ueats to have surgery to fix my gerds. Needless to say i had several surgery dates cancelled and when i finally got a surgery date after loosing 100 lbs and having to involve my mla at the time i wound up pregnant with my first child and had to cancel the surgery. I have not gone back. I would rather suffer than deal with this man ever again. His attitude is completely unprofessional

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr Bond and his staff are fantastic. They're quick and efficient - but I've never felt rushed, or felt like I was being a bother by asking questions. Dr Bond was great about thoroughly describing the procedure to me, and made sure that I understood what he was saying to me. He's very decisive and proactive - I love that! I'm 100% confident in Dr Bond's knowledge and skill - I know I'm in good hands :)

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

The man saved my life, what more is there to say. MANY MANY THANKS

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Bond and his team of nurses and residents for a surgery I needed in a timely manner. He made sure to get me in before the deadline, and I am thrilled with the outcome. I would highly recommend him and his professional team.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

very good dr. but i did not keep up with him becaus i live in mission now see a dr in ab

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr Bond botched my surgery. Then wouldn't see me until I went to emergency four times. Still having major problems. Keeps canceling surgery dates. They don't seem to care very much

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

If you are going to use this place think twice. They are only in it for the money, I had 18 scans tests appointments and of all they were the only ones that made me feel like I was a necessary evil that they had to put up with so they could make money.. Needless to say I will die from my cancer before seeing them again.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I am not too keen on 'rating' doctors, but this is as good a place as any to publicly say thank you Dr.Bond & staff for the manner in which you take care of your patients.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

He operated on my 18 year old son when my son's surgery with another surgeon was cancelled. Dr. Bond's assistant fit my son in and we were truly grateful. The surgery went well and there were no complications. Dr. Bond also has an amazing staff working with him. We were able to see and ask questions of his resident and student. Thank you so much Dr. Bond.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015