You may also like

Ratings for Dr. R. James Bond

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr Bond botched my surgery. Then wouldn't see me until I went to emergency four times. Still having major problems. Keeps canceling surgery dates. They don't seem to care very much

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

If you are going to use this place think twice. They are only in it for the money, I had 18 scans tests appointments and of all they were the only ones that made me feel like I was a necessary evil that they had to put up with so they could make money.. Needless to say I will die from my cancer before seeing them again.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I am not too keen on 'rating' doctors, but this is as good a place as any to publicly say thank you Dr.Bond & staff for the manner in which you take care of your patients.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

He operated on my 18 year old son when my son's surgery with another surgeon was cancelled. Dr. Bond's assistant fit my son in and we were truly grateful. The surgery went well and there were no complications. Dr. Bond also has an amazing staff working with him. We were able to see and ask questions of his resident and student. Thank you so much Dr. Bond.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

This surgeon cares about his clients, is patient, is beyond knowledgable. You trust him to get it done. You are fortunate if you can be assigned to his care team.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Deryl T. Puff Very good Hospital Helped my Daughter Ashley Puff beat a superbug in 2005 Against all odds. She has grown to be healthy and have a son dispite having two mecanical heart valves installed at the Columbia in new west. She was a miracle to be still here. She would really like to know if Doc. James Bond still works there?

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

One word describes this fine doctor and gentlemen 'brilliant'...

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

This is more of a thank you to Dr. Bond than a review (didn't know how to contact him otherwise) 8 years ago you took a chance no one else was willing to do when you operated on my grandfather who had advanced lung cancer. Without you he would have died then. I was 12 years old, and the past 8 years I have really gotten to know my grandfather as an adult. Unfortunately, he passed away this week at age 80, but I am so grateful for those 8 extra years you gave him. The stories he's told, the jokes, the times spent together have been amazing. He got to see all 3 of us grandchildren grow up into adults, graduate high school, and enter university. I cannot thank Dr. Bond enough for all he has done for my family, and by looking at other people's comments I know he has done the same for so many other families.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. R. James Bond's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "very good dr. but i did not keep up with him becaus i live in mission now see a dr in ab"

March 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bond botched my surgery. Then wouldn't see me until I went to emergency four times. Still having major problems. Keeps canceling surgery dates. They don't se..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you are going to use this place think twice. They are only in it for the money, I had 18 scans tests appointments and of all they were the only ones that ..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am not too keen on 'rating' doctors, but this is as good a place as any to publicly say thank you Dr.Bond & staff for the manner in which you take care of you..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He operated on my 18 year old son when my son's surgery with another surgeon was cancelled. Dr. Bond's assistant fit my son in and we were truly grateful. The..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This surgeon cares about his clients, is patient, is beyond knowledgable. You trust him to get it done. You are fortunate if you can be assigned to his care tea..."

August 6, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.crossfit-erin.de/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3R0" to "44575". Address has been updated from "None" to "6 Am Landwehrbach". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "49230542641".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All we have to say is thank you for operating on our 16 yr old daughter. Words cannot express our gratitude."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Deryl T. Puff Very good Hospital Helped my Daughter Ashley Puff beat a superbug in 2005 Against all odds. She has grown to be healthy and have a son dispite hav..."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One word describes this fine doctor and gentlemen 'brilliant'..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is more of a thank you to Dr. Bond than a review (didn't know how to contact him otherwise) 8 years ago you took a chance no one else was willing to do wh..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Thanks for the holes in the abdomen Dr. Bond. I feel so much better inside. I've got way too energy again and can resume my life of a year ago."

November 3, 2014